Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VI

VI

First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* Empty
PostSubject: First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*   First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Go Richards! Bring home the riches!
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*   First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 am

VI wrote:
Go Richards! Bring home the riches!

yeah! i hope so too! i won't even have any part of those riches but i wanted them to win so badly LOL

hurray for the RICHES!!! bounce Basketball Razz
Back to top Go down
robertc

PostSubject: Re: First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*   First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:20 am

Just keep your feet on the ground so you won't be blue Laughing

It has been a very entertaining season - some AXN forum thread and TARA FB account has become a war zone.

Speaking of riches, there's a big difference in prize money. $1M vs just $100K. Just can't comprehend.
Back to top Go down
superlia

PostSubject: Re: First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*   First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:27 am

It's anybody's game at this point, I just hope the Philippine team can take the win this time! Smile I'm crossing my fingers for the Riches.

Btw, the Riches have a twitter account if you guys want to follow them there. They share it, I think.
Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*   First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 pm

haha,,ill just watch the Replay later..haha,,cant stand the tension while watching it without knowing who won,, GO RICHES!!
Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*   First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm

YEAH!!! lets celebrate.. First win of TEam Pilipinas!!haha,,havent watch the episode,,haha,just got the news from people from FB,WOOT WOOT,,so happy
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*   First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:21 pm

OMG too much tension!!!
Team Philippines climbed up the ladder!
Season I: No win
Season II: 3rd Place
Season III: 2nd Place
Season IV: 1st Place!!!
OMG I'm so proud to be a Filipino!!! Razz

CONGRATULATIONS THE RICHARDS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*   First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Win for the Philippines *Cheering Thread*
Page 1 of 1