Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw

Go down 
+8
robertc
Hassan Kadri
maraaaahh
1vv1nj3
reign25
jackie_ty
VI
sporty_chiq
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw Empty
PostSubject: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 pm

i was so happy after seeing JES and LANI got first place,,and i was nervous when the malysian team overtook the riches, goodthing riches got 2nd place
congrats team PH!
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:12 pm

yay! best leg for the philippine teams!
Back to top Go down
jackie_ty

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 pm

cheers Keep it up Jess, Lani and the Riches! cheers
Back to top Go down
reign25

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 pm

this is first time in the TARA History.. where PH Teams who joined the TARA arrived 1st in a pit stop..Smile Good job for Jess&Lani and Richards! Smile yey!
Back to top Go down
reign25

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 am

PH Teams this season are really really strong... Smile
Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:47 am

reign25 wrote:
this is first time in the TARA History.. where PH Teams who joined the TARA arrived 1st in a pit stop..Smile Good job for Jess&Lani and Richards! Smile yey!

haha,, i thnik its not first in the history of TARA wer PH teams got first in pitstop. It already happened in TARA2 when MARC nelson and rovilson arrived 1st in almost of the leg,, they are the one who made history who got the most no. who got first in the pit stop =)
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:25 am

Unfortunately they never win ;( Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
maraaaahh

maraaaahh

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:14 am

="> Party Party!!!
Back to top Go down
http://iliiilude.tumblr.com
Hassan Kadri

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:45 am

Congrats. The Phillipnines teams are indeed very strong this time. "Traditionally" it used to be the Malaysians. Looking forward to many more interesting race like episode 8.
Back to top Go down
reign25

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 am

sporty_chiq wrote:
reign25 wrote:

haha,, i thnik its not first in the history of TARA wer PH teams got first in pitstop. It already happened in TARA2 when MARC nelson and rovilson arrived 1st in almost of the leg,, they are the one who made history who got the most no. who got first in the pit stop =)

nope I mean all PH Teams who joined the race.. Smile
Back to top Go down
robertc

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:28 pm

you mean a sweep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 pm

reign25 wrote:
sporty_chiq wrote:
reign25 wrote:

nope I mean all PH Teams who joined the race.. Smile

yeah maybe 1st time for 1st and 2nd place finishes in leg 7 & 8 respectively Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tara.forumotion.com
Eileen

Eileen

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 pm

woo hoo go jess and lani. Im very impressed with them for this episode and coming first. the riches are impressive too. i really enjoy watching this show every friday when i get home from work. I can only watch it on you tube though but its better than nothing. I must say i didnt know my sister could drive that good !!!! go lani ! tokyo drift hahaha. Although she drives well in Manila, and you know what they say......if you can drive in manila, you must be a good driver! I commend her for eating that witchety grub. its traditional to eat it alive and wriggling and i would be vomiting if it was me. can you imagine it wriggling and sliding down the back of your neck while your swollowing? Ewwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Eileen wrote:
woo hoo go jess and lani. Im very impressed with them for this episode and coming first. the riches are impressive too. i really enjoy watching this show every friday when i get home from work. I can only watch it on you tube though but its better than nothing. I must say i didnt know my sister could drive that good !!!! go lani ! tokyo drift hahaha. Although she drives well in Manila, and you know what they say......if you can drive in manila, you must be a good driver! I commend her for eating that witchety grub. its traditional to eat it alive and wriggling and i would be vomiting if it was me. can you imagine it wriggling and sliding down the back of your neck while your swollowing? Ewwwwwwwwwwww

yes! Lani kinda owned that episode! jess was great too! they were sooo cheerful! yeah twas an enjoyable episode definitely! ;D

Last edited by 4everblue on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 pm

i think its a big big advantage to Jes and Lani that they grep up in Australia and they're really familiar with the place,they dont even look at the maps dureing the leg..
Back to top Go down
maraaaahh

maraaaahh

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:13 am

I love Australians :'> and Pinoys as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://iliiilude.tumblr.com
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 pm

there's no doubt that this is the best leg for us filipinos.
thank you team pinas for not disappointing us.
you are really the best! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw   TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM PHILIPPINES 1st and 2nd place. ftw
Page 1 of 1