Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha

Go down 
+3
cabioTAR
dexter02
chin-go
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chin-go

chin-go

Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha Empty
PostSubject: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

The 1st leg they were 2nd to last
The 2nd leg they were 2nd to last
and many more 2nd to last finishes

SO.. i have never thought that they could really win a leg.. but yesterday they shocked us all... at the 2nd most important leg in the race, they were team no 1..

i am so proud of them... they showed us that they can actually win this thing...!

i'm rooting for them! Go Natasha n Hussein! Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm happy for them too.
And a 7-night stay at a private resort in SK, not bad at all!
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Really ... (yet to watch the latest eps).

Congrat ...

my only remaining top 3 favorite team ...

now left M&C who yet to win any legs ...

Please tell me the order ...

1. N & H
2. ?
3. ?
4. J & L

If next is finale ...

like S1 ... Z & J never won any leg and won 100K ... May M & C the winner for S4?
S & ? was 1st on final 4 leg , then 3rd in Finale ...... N & H ... 3rd place?
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:40 pm

cabioTAR wrote:

Congrat ...

1. N & H
2. ?
3. ?
4. J & L

If next is finale ...

like S1 ... Z & J never won any leg and won 100K ... May M & C the winner for S4?

1. N & H
2. R & R
3. C & M
4. J & L

Ooh..and i like the way u think, I certainly do hope Claire & Michelle win this.. Prove to all those who underestimate them all this while lol!
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 pm

just watched ...

nice leg ...

I like the soundtrack so much .....
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 pm

cabioTAR wrote:

Congrat ...

1. N & H
2. ?
3. ?
4. J & L

If next is finale ...

S & ? (season 1?) Sandy Francesca? / Syeon Andrew but i think u must remember Mal'sia team so Francesca? Team HK?
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 am

4everblue wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

Congrat ...

1. N & H
2. ?
3. ?
4. J & L

If next is finale ...

S & ? (season 1?) Sandy Francesca? / Syeon Andrew but i think u must remember Mal'sia team so Francesca? Team HK?

S & A
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Kudos to Hussein & Natasha and nice prize too! =)
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm happy that Natasha and Hussein got into the top three, the first Father and Daughter team to do so in TARA. Earlier in the season, I didnt think they might get this far and I wasnt particularly rooting for them. There was a scene in episode 9 when Natasha was alone thinking about how she got to race with her dad, that just got to me. To get to this position is already a huge achievement, will they win it all Question

That said, the taxi driver played an important part in their win. I wonder how they managed to have the money to hire a taxi driver throughout the race. Did they save money while they were racing in Indonesia? Personally I think teams shouldn't be allowed to pay a taxi driver to guide them (like in the TAR US). Similarly, I think racers shouldnt be allowed to pick up locals in their car to guide them. The playing field is more level if there are no taxi-guides or ferns IMO.

Nice Final Three by the way, I wont be upset or angry if any of them wins. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 pm

will wrote:
I'm happy that Natasha and Hussein got into the top three, the first Father and Daughter team to do so in TARA. Earlier in the season, I didnt think they might get this far and I wasnt particularly rooting for them. There was a scene in episode 9 when Natasha was alone thinking about how she got to race with her dad, that just got to me. To get to this position is already a huge achievement, will they win it all Question

That said, the taxi driver played an important part in their win. I wonder how they managed to have the money to hire a taxi driver throughout the race. Did they save money while they were racing in Indonesia? Personally I think teams shouldn't be allowed to pay a taxi driver to guide them (like in the TAR US). Similarly, I think racers shouldnt be allowed to pick up locals in their car to guide them. The playing field is more level if there are no taxi-guides or ferns IMO.

Nice Final Three by the way, I wont be upset or angry if any of them wins. Laughing

I certainly agree with you, I think we can see more drama if the racers were not allowed to use taxi to guide them... and this will really test which teams can work well together under pressure and which team are really good in navigating with themselves... =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha   Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally a No 1 Finish by Hussein and Natasha
Page 1 of 1