Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish

Go down 
+2
BlackAura
1vv1nj3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
1vv1nj3

Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish Empty
PostSubject: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:02 am

I was so LOLLED when i saw it xD..
Natasha and Hussein were in last place.. then they accidently showed the latest preview for the next episode and there is hussein and natasha.. xD

I bet it will be an EL .. Crossing finger for sunaina and dimple to be safe..
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 am

1vv1nj3 wrote:
Natasha and Hussein were in last place.. then they accidently showed the latest preview for the next episode and there is hussein and natasha.. xD

I like the Indian girls too, lol
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:46 am

BlackAura wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:

I like the Indian girls too, lol

i like Indian Girls too...really support they to finish each challenge...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:48 am

i donno y they give us spoiler with that preview..that show natasha & hussein still there....

just wait that race finish la...then show the preview for next race
Back to top Go down
vith

vith

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Su and Dimple!

Hope they move up the ranks, next time around.

And hopefully, Tash n Hussein will stay as well...

I think Ethan is annoying. I hope the Malaysian guys get kicked out somehow *prays*
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm

jess & lani, natasha & hussein, claire & michelle, sunaina & dimple....PLEASE...PLEASE...DON'T GET ELIMINATED !!! bounce
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm

mr. cullen wrote:
jess & lani, natasha & hussein, claire & michelle, sunaina & dimple....PLEASE...PLEASE...DON'T GET ELIMINATED !!! bounce

hahahha...u really dont like men....coz u want richards ..ethan/khairie eliminated....

hussein to remind u about father...or old...that's y u dont want they got eliminated...
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 pm

vith wrote:

I think Ethan is annoying. I hope the Malaysian guys get kicked out somehow *prays*

I as a Malaysian also didn't really like Ethan, I want him to be eliminated.. LOL.. hahaha
I hate the way he think that he's the greatest player ..
" When we are with Su & Dimple , it's just "
" When I saw Su & Dimple keep falling, in my deep PINKY heart, I'm hoping they will keep doing it" ..

That annoys me -.-" Hahaha

I just want Su and Dimple to be safe.. Then that's fine for me..
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:22 am

1vv1nj3 wrote:
vith wrote:

I as a Malaysian also didn't really like Ethan, I want him to be eliminated.. LOL.. hahaha
I hate the way he think that he's the greatest player ..
" When we are with Su & Dimple , it's just "
" When I saw Su & Dimple keep falling, in my deep PINKY heart, I'm hoping they will keep doing it" ..

That annoys me -.-" Hahaha

I just want Su and Dimple to be safe.. Then that's fine for me..

i'm Malaysian...of cos i support Malaysia...but i'm angry too when they ask something bad about su & dim....i donno why other teams hate sunaina & dimple...i love them...i want both of team go to final
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:42 am

FauziGonzalez wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:

hahahha...u really dont like men....coz u want richards ..ethan/khairie eliminated....

hussein to remind u about father...or old...that's y u dont want they got eliminated...

@Fauzi...bingo* Very Happy

Jess & Lani....extremely hot & sexy.
Claire & Michelle...they're sooo cute & lively.
Sunaina & Dimple...smart & strong, a very fun team.
Natasha & Hussein...not only coz Husssein represent himself as a father but also Natasha she is such a sweatheart, looks smart, she has the girl next door look...100% virgin. hahahahaha (she looks so pretty on AXIATA promo).

love all the girls Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 am

mr. cullen wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:

@Fauzi...bingo* Very Happy

Jess & Lani....extremely hot & sexy.
Claire & Michelle...they're sooo cute & lively.
Sunaina & Dimple...smart & strong, a very fun team.
Natasha & Hussein...not only coz Husssein represent himself as a father but also Natasha she is such a sweatheart, looks smart, she has the girl next door look...100% virgin. hahahahaha (she looks so pretty on AXIATA promo).

love all the girls Cool Cool Cool

ya...its ok...u love girls...

i'm just want sunaina & dimple...ethan & khairie...richards...g to final.. my top 3 fav...that's all
Back to top Go down
maraaaahh

maraaaahh

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:05 pm

vith wrote:

He really is annoying! He always laughs at the Indian girls. uggh.
Back to top Go down
http://iliiilude.tumblr.com
vith

vith

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:20 pm

maraaaahh wrote:
vith wrote:

He really is annoying! He always laughs at the Indian girls. uggh.

Everyone is prone to make fun of others. I do it too. But Ethan makes it his job to ridicule of the Indian girls. When they were doing the Hilton task, he was[to the camera] "Oh why don't they just stop complaining and get on with it!"

And I was like, "Why don't you shut up, and mind your own business!"

If he had guts he should have said that to the Indian girls.. Our poor little[!!!] Mr.Deep-Pinky-Heart is worried that Su n Dimple would turn on them if he confronts them lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish   Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preview for the next episode of TARA before the latest episode is not even finish
Page 1 of 1