Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?

Go down 
+3
4everblue
RaG@zZo
cabioTAR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? Empty
PostSubject: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Star cruise at Penang - tara 1st moving pitstop?
Most likely it is. They'll move back to KL.
From spoiler - team m'sia is spotted at lcct for trip to kk.
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 pm

a moving pitstop means they will be starting Leg 2 in a different location right?... wow!
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
a moving pitstop means they will be starting Leg 2 in a different location right?... wow!

it happened in last season's TAR as well, right cab they rode a cruise or a small ship, i think Wink)
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:28 pm

cabioTAR wrote:

or KK? is it too far?

just wild guessin here Wink)
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm

4everblue wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

it happened in last season's TAR as well, right cab they rode a cruise or a small ship, i think Wink)

yeah, it also happened in TAR season 15 rite? It was the Vietnam leg Smile The ship moved! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:45 pm

cabioTAR wrote:

Isn't it kinda too "far"? I mean, to KL??

Well, there is still one more possibility Cab. Teams had to take flights from Penang to somewhere else, but the flights they picked connected in KL, so they had to fly to KL first and transitted there. Maybe, hmmmm
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:52 pm

4everblue wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

didn't it happen somewhere in Europe? (France) when they all rode a bus?...
Back to top Go down
Ft.[N]az

Ft.[N]az

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 am

Which part of Sabah they are going? KK --> Kundasang? Hmm..
My hometown then Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1276658420
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
4everblue wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

hmmm, I remember a moving pitstop in Vietnam in season 15. What season was it (when it was a moving bus)??
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

cool! that makes the race more spontaneous and more exciting. some racers will either be way left behind or they can catch up depending on the flight they choose.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
4everblue wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

hmmm, I remember a moving pitstop in Vietnam in season 15. What season was it (when it was a moving bus)??

TAR 15, I remember a scene where they all rode a Bus to have the pitstart in France (or another location in France)... or am I mistaking?... haha
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:48 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
4everblue wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

TAR 15, I remember a scene where they all rode a Bus to have the pitstart in France (or another location in France)... or am I mistaking?... haha

France? I don't think TAR 15 went to France, hmmm... . Lemme check
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
4everblue wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Sorry for the confusion guys, I was referring to TAR 16 when they all boarded a bus from Germany to France... Leg 5... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

Sorry for the confusion guys, I was referring to TAR 16 when they all boarded a bus from Germany to France... Leg 5... Very Happy

Oh, I see. I missed that episode, no wonder I can't recall, hahaha
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 pm

this means TAR is now having moving pitstop every season...
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
so, nx episode they were still in the race within Malaysia?
I just wonder when they can travel out from Asia. That's kind of unfair to the other teams.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 pm

ericng19 wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:
so, nx episode they were still in the race within Malaysia?
I just wonder when they can travel out from Asia. That's kind of unfair to the other teams.

maybe the leg after
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?   Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pitstop 1 - moving pitstop?
Page 1 of 1