Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

The Top Five Individual Racers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wing

The Top Five Individual Racers Empty
PostSubject: The Top Five Individual Racers   The Top Five Individual Racers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:18 am

I'm gonna pick 5 here (not according to order, just 5 strongest racers IMO).

The shorter guy of Malaysian team - He did every challenge with the minimum of fuss, clam and efficient.

Michelle of Singapore Team - She has such a strong drive and will. Overcome many challenges I bet many guys not even dare to do. Like the 55 tall building rope-crossing challenge. She's also very street smart and made sharp decision.

Lani of Jess and Lani team - Jess may be taller, I think it's Lani who carried the team forward. Full of energy. And like Michelle, proved that they are not just girls with pretty face. They are really competitive.

One of the Richards - I can never tell who's who, because they have the similar names. What I can tell is one of them is cool and clam, another is a bit emotional. Both of them are strong, but I think the clam one is the stronger one (the guy with facial hair).

Ivan - He could have won the race with a different partner. If not winning it, at least makes it to the final.
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: The Top Five Individual Racers   The Top Five Individual Racers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 am

wing wrote:
I'm gonna pick 5 here (not according to order, just 5 strongest racers IMO).

The shorter guy of Malaysian team - He did every challenge with the minimum of fuss, clam and efficient.

Michelle of Singapore Team - She has such a strong drive and will. Overcome many challenges I bet many guys not even dare to do. Like the 55 tall building rope-crossing challenge. She's also very street smart and made sharp decision.

Lani of Jess and Lani team - Jess may be taller, I think it's Lani who carried the team forward. Full of energy. And like Michelle, proved that they are not just girls with pretty face. They are really competitive.

One of the Richards - I can never tell who's who, because they have the similar names. What I can tell is one of them is cool and clam, another is a bit emotional. Both of them are strong, but I think the clam one is the stronger one (the guy with facial hair).

Ivan - He could have won the race with a different partner. If not winning it, at least makes it to the final.

You meant Khairie for the Malaysian Team! Smile

I agree with you on Michelle! I didn't like the SG girls 100% in some episodes but MAN, did they prove their determination time & again, and her at the surfing and the Marina Bay crossing those buildings

You're referring to RICHARD HERRERA, he's one cool dude! I think it's not that one Rich is stronger though, they have perfect balance, I think! Wink

Yeah Ivan's really strong! and such a sweet hubby to Hilda too
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: The Top Five Individual Racers   The Top Five Individual Racers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:43 am

Khairie...Richard Herrera & Ivan Nurislam...

my top three...haha

maybe Ivan & Richard Herrera in one team in TARA ALL STAR...sure they'll win...hahahha

Khairie & Lani...hahah...( i donno y i choose about that )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
robertc

PostSubject: Re: The Top Five Individual Racers   The Top Five Individual Racers I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:06 am

Top racer is Hussein. At 53 and finishing 3rd, just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top Five Individual Racers   The Top Five Individual Racers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Top Five Individual Racers
Page 1 of 1