Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

I met the racers: Jess & Lani, The Riches, Michelle of SG, Alan of HK and Ethan of Malaysia ^_^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

I met the racers: Jess & Lani, The Riches, Michelle of SG, Alan of HK and Ethan of Malaysia ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: I met the racers: Jess & Lani, The Riches, Michelle of SG, Alan of HK and Ethan of Malaysia ^_^   I met the racers: Jess & Lani, The Riches, Michelle of SG, Alan of HK and Ethan of Malaysia ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 am

They all showed up for the Mall Race/TARA-AXN event yesterday at SM North EDSA Annex Mall

There was a ride there / challenge for the race participants (25 teams of 2-each) - it's like a pendulum that will loop/turn 360' if the rider swings back and forth hard enough.

Michelle of SG tried it alone and she swung 360' i think 2 or 3 times

The Riches (tried it together) also swung 360' too

Jess & Lani tried it as well as Ethan & Alan

All the racers just walk around as the event was ongoing and took pictures and signed autographs for the fans Smile

Just wanna share this to all you guys Smile

Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

I met the racers: Jess & Lani, The Riches, Michelle of SG, Alan of HK and Ethan of Malaysia ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I met the racers: Jess & Lani, The Riches, Michelle of SG, Alan of HK and Ethan of Malaysia ^_^   I met the racers: Jess & Lani, The Riches, Michelle of SG, Alan of HK and Ethan of Malaysia ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am

Alan said Wendy's workin in HK in a soap-drama and

I asked Ethan if he knew who Fam Sam Moy was and apparently it's still a mystery, I also asked him what computer game's his favorite, his answer: Resident Evil

Smile
Back to top Go down

I met the racers: Jess & Lani, The Riches, Michelle of SG, Alan of HK and Ethan of Malaysia ^_^
Page 1 of 1