Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Jess and Lani, not what we expected?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dexter02

dexter02

Jess and Lani, not what we expected? Empty
PostSubject: Jess and Lani, not what we expected?   Jess and Lani, not what we expected? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:15 pm

I was shocked how well Jess and Lani did on the coconut task.
I admit, i thought they were weak but as it turns out they were pretty strong and fast.
Not to mention, Lani has a fear of heights yet she did so well.
Did you see how Claire struggled during the coconut task, even she admitted the fact that she was having a hard time.

What are your thoughts about this guys?

Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Lani, not what we expected?   Jess and Lani, not what we expected? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm

dexter02 wrote:
I admit, i thought they were weak but as it turns out they were pretty strong and fast.
Did you see how Claire struggled during the coconut task, even she admitted the fact that she was having a hard time.

yes they were great
and it seems Claire had a hard time walkin/running afterwards to the pitstop
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Lani, not what we expected?   Jess and Lani, not what we expected? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:02 pm

dexter02 wrote:

Well, it's the opposite for me. I actually wasn't surprised that they finished the task fast. In fact, I am expecting all the teams to give their best in every task....because they are in a race! hehe.

Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Lani, not what we expected?   Jess and Lani, not what we expected? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:39 pm

4everblue wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

yes they were great
and it seems Claire had a hard time walkin/running afterwards to the pitstop

yeah, I saw that too.
she can barely step on the mat.
you can even hear her gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Lani, not what we expected?   Jess and Lani, not what we expected? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

Well, it's the opposite for me. I actually wasn't surprised that they finished the task fast. In fact, I am expecting all the teams to give their best in every task....because they are in a race! hehe.

hehe. i was honestly surprise mai.
i thought they would have a hard time.
i know they would give their best but still i thought they would be slower compared to the other teams.
they were even faster than manas and sahil.
really surprising.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Lani, not what we expected?   Jess and Lani, not what we expected? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:32 am

dexter02 wrote:

Same thing here. I always thought that they probably couldnt even survive for more than 3 legs judging by their results getting to the pitstop. But somehow, the girls are getting stronger and stronger in each leg Shocked (well, at least better than the Indian boys tongue )
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Lani, not what we expected?   Jess and Lani, not what we expected? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 pm

BlackAura wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

Same thing here. I always thought that they probably couldnt even survive for more than 3 legs judging by their results getting to the pitstop. But somehow, the girls are getting stronger and stronger in each leg Shocked (well, at least better than the Indian boys tongue )

i couldn't agree more. they've been finishing the tasks faster. if only they can get to the destinations sooner than the other teams then they could really go far. i hope they make it to the top three. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess and Lani, not what we expected?   Jess and Lani, not what we expected? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jess and Lani, not what we expected?
Page 1 of 1