Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Lamest DETOUR EVER

Go down 
+4
RaG@zZo
harmoni6
4everblue
1vv1nj3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
1vv1nj3

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:30 pm

It's not even challenging the Physical And Mental totally..

so DISLIKE the detour!
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm

The detour could be lame for not being TOO challenging.. but.. it's fun Razz LOlz

btw..

"Thank You Claire & Michelle" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah U-Turn was the lame one, i think LOL

Back to top Go down
harmoni6

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 am

just someone with fear of height will find this chalenging
u-turn is weird, doesnt seem to affect them much
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:12 am

I agree with you guys, just the fact that Sunaina & Dimple finished the other task fast is just proof that the position on that U-Turn in relation with the Detour was not planned very well.

They could have placed the U-Turn in another location so at least the teams that will be U-turned will have to travel back to the detour site, and I also agree that the Detour (Plunge or Swing) was not that hard...

The Production team failed miserably again in this detour task...

although I admit that I would love to try both of those task... and i so envy the Indian girls for having the chance to do both! :-)
Back to top Go down
road2glory

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:42 pm

easy for you to say..lol..if i were in one of team. I am sure to choose 4 hours penalty..bundge jumping more so a swing!!!. I want to die in purpose, not just for some "games" for money..hehe (thats why I am not in TARA-too chicken out of any dangerous things, just play safe) lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:50 pm

The detour might seem lame to us TV audiences, but if we were one of the racers, we might say "OMY! THIS IS FUN" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harmoni6

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:02 pm

as this is a tv show, we might want something that will be more exciting to watch ... Smile
i think the production team just wanna use some local attraction (was it?)
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Just take a look on TAR Production,
it's also a local attraction Razz.. but so much challenging and fun!
Back to top Go down
will

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:58 am

Totally agree about the lame detours for the U-TURN.

Its like you're at the amusement park. You finish one scary ride ... ok you're gonna go for the next one ... the only thing missing is the long line of people waiting for their ride, and warmer weather ... It didnt affect Sunaina and Dimple much, they even enjoyed it!

Sunaina and Dimple drew first blood, it's payback time this episode, wonder what's coming next? bounce
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 pm

will wrote:
Totally agree about the lame detours for the U-TURN.

Its like you're at the amusement park. You finish one scary ride ... ok you're gonna go for the next one ... the only thing missing is the long line of people waiting for their ride, and warmer weather ... It didnt affect Sunaina and Dimple much, they even enjoyed it!

Sunaina and Dimple drew first blood, it's payback time this episode, wonder what's coming next? bounce

yeah, it was like Michelle and Claire were giving S&D a favor. hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lamest DETOUR EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lamest DETOUR EVER   Lamest DETOUR EVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lamest DETOUR EVER
Page 1 of 1