Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??

Go down 
+3
4everblue
will
TARIndiaFan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TARIndiaFan

TARIndiaFan

who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? Empty
PostSubject: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:41 pm

I think the title is self-explanatory .. lol
It sucks when one team has to stop racing so that the next team has to catch up. It sucks big time when the one team having a huge lead has to wait hrs so that they have some other team to finish intersection. I think the whole concept is stupid especially since the lead team doesn't have any control at that point (except pray) and I don't think that's fair to the team in front.
What do y'all think??

cheers,
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:39 am

Intersection creates bunches of two teams. Teams generally will cooperate well if they have to work together.

Let's say there is one team that is 24 hour late for various reasons ... intersection will ensure that there are at least 2 teams racing it out in the end to avoid last place. More suspense. That never happen though.

What I remember most about intersections is that one unlucky team who has to wait for the other team ... this time Lani and Jess ... who had to wait for dance champion Ivan & Hilda ... good thing no team is eliminated unfairly.

Its part of the race, I don't mind seeing it again in future.
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:35 pm

TARIndiaFan wrote:
I think the title is self-explanatory .. lol
It sucks when one team has to stop racing so that the next team has to catch up. It sucks big time when the one team having a huge lead has to wait hrs so that they have some other team to finish intersection. I think the whole concept is stupid especially since the lead team doesn't have any control at that point (except pray) and I don't think that's fair to the team in front.
What do y'all think??

cheers,

i think it's not so bad
'xcept in most TARA Intersection episodes wherein the team simply waits for the next available team, this part of the race is where the social aspect of the game come into play BIG time example: alliances or bein so liked or bein so hated can be a reason why 2 teams who finish at the same time may be picked or not by the waiting team, if ever, at least that's one of the objectives, I think. Aside from that, yeah the waiting sucks and the produ are I guess just waiing for those curses/venting the waiting team can offer to make good reali-tv Wink
Back to top Go down
TARIndiaFan

TARIndiaFan

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:00 pm

well, I'd rather not have too much social game in TAR. TAR is basically a travel show which (arguably) highlights the customs and traditions of the country they visit. Racers should be concentrating on how to get ahead NOT by screwing others. By introducing Intersection and U-turn, the producers are creating unnecessary conflicts and concentrating more on the drama created by the people. What happened to showing exotic places and things people do in other countries, what happened to being courteous and respect others while travelling?? TAR(A) no longer has the feel good factor it used to have in first few seasons of TAR. There is a reason why I only have the first season of TAR on dvd ...
If I want to see drama in a reality show, I'd rather watch Survivor and BB (and I do Smile
There is my two cents, feel free to counter ..lol

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 am

hmmm i think TAR(A) also needs some spices.. it is afterall a TV show.. people loves drama! hehehe.

I always liked INTERSECTION in TAR, they put the whole concept always in an exciting pack... in TARA, not so much... the Intersection in TARA is just for (like u said dude) creating drama Very Happy.. no good tasks..

well i think why you only have TAR season 1 in DVD is because TAR only produce season 1 and 6 in (licensed) DVDs.. hehe... and as far as i know, (in Indonesia at least) only season 1 is in store.. am i wrong? hehe...

i collected all the seasons though Razz

OH and i am also a super big fan of SURVIVOR.. let's discuss sometime dude Wink
i have all seasons of survivor as well... Razz
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:17 am

chin-go wrote:
hmmm i think TAR(A) also needs some spices.. it is afterall a TV show.. people loves drama! hehehe.

I always liked INTERSECTION in TAR, they put the whole concept always in an exciting pack... in TARA, not so much... the Intersection in TARA is just for (like u said dude) creating drama Very Happy.. no good tasks..

well i think why you only have TAR season 1 in DVD is because TAR only produce season 1 and 6 in (licensed) DVDs.. hehe... and as far as i know, (in Indonesia at least) only season 1 is in store.. am i wrong? hehe...

heyyy...ya...i'm also the big fan of survivor !!!
i also collected all the seasons of survivor & TAR(A)....
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:58 am

mr. cullen wrote:
chin-go wrote:

heyyy...ya...i'm also the big fan of survivor !!!
i also collected all the seasons of survivor & TAR(A)....
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Make it to three, i'm a big fan of both TAR/TARA and Survivor too. Though i never did collect their DVDs, but i always keep on update from YouTube, lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TARIndiaFan

TARIndiaFan

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 am

..lol, I don't know whether we are allowed to discuss survivor in tara forum.
Anybody watching the latest season going on?? I am a bit behind, just finished watching third episode ...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:09 pm

an intersection has its own pros and cons.
it is kinda unfair but it also makes the race more interesting.
it gives the race a twist that could change the outcome of the game.

what makes it irritating is when your fave team will suffer the consequences of the intersection.
other than that, it is ok with me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:50 pm

TARIndiaFan wrote:
Anybody watching the latest season going on?? I am a bit behind, just finished watching third episode ...

HELLO ALL SURVIVOR's FANS! haha

Of course i'm watching every episode this season of Nicaragua.. i am downloading the latest episode..
i think this season is pretty interesting although they can never beat last season... the best season ever.. and my most favorite survivor won.. haha

This season's villain is definitely Marty.. he's so strong in mind games i think he alone can screw the whole younger tribe especially when they still have the dumb fabio and naonka.. haha

catch up soon Smile

btw sorry admin for discussing survivor here... i can not help myself!
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:24 am

chin-go wrote:
TARIndiaFan wrote:

Of course i'm watching every episode this season of Nicaragua.. i am downloading the latest episode..
i think this season is pretty interesting although they can never beat last season... the best season ever.. and my most favorite survivor won.. haha

This season's villain is definitely Marty.. he's so strong in mind games i think he alone can screw the whole younger tribe especially when they still have the dumb fabio and naonka.. haha

catch up soon Smile

agree... Smile
season 20th is the best season ever...i'm happy cos sandra won.
i'm in love with her already since she won survivor pearl island.
although some people said that she is the worst in physical challenge...but she has brain...she's smart. Very Happy

still have no idea who's gonna be my favorite to win this season...
fabio & naonka are like dumb & dumber...hahahaha Razz

*sorry everyone for discussing survivor here* Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:47 pm

mr. cullen wrote:
chin-go wrote:
TARIndiaFan wrote:

catch up soon Smile

agree... Smile
season 20th is the best season ever...i'm happy cos sandra won.
i'm in love with her already since she won survivor pearl island.
although some people said that she is the worst in physical challenge...but she has brain...she's smart. Very Happy

still have no idea who's gonna be my favorite to win this season...
fabio & naonka are like dumb & dumber...hahahaha Razz

*sorry everyone for discussing survivor here* Cool

Naonka is the best shining survivor to form an alliance with. During the finale, i dont think anyone would vote for her Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??   who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who else thinks 'Intersection' sucks ??
Page 1 of 1