Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?

Go down 
+10
Z-1988
masupio
inan_kewl
lonely_no_more
blue_oceans22
COoLs
Mai-Siomai
chin-go
The_Siege
RaG@zZo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 am

I'm just guessing here but this team reminds me of the past Indonesian team Kinar on TARA 2... basing on their interview on racers revealed I don't see much determination on this team... and that's just my 2 cents... I can always be wrong.... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 pm

My impression of them is that they are the "Edwin and Monica" of this season...
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:08 pm

my first impression of this team : at least final 5.. can't explain why.. just got the feeling
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:08 pm

The_Siege wrote:

oh yeah! I forgot about them already! & they were from HK too! harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Same here.....another "Edwin and Monica"! But I hope they'll have a different fate....
Back to top Go down
COoLs

COoLs

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:15 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
I'm just guessing here but this team reminds me of the past Indonesian team Kinar on TARA 2... basing on their interview on racers revealed I don't see much determination on this team... and that's just my 2 cents... I can always be wrong.... harharhar Razz
I'd love for this team to turn all Jonathan Victoria, or for this show to pick a badass team sooner.
He was one of the most entertaining people on the show...yet another person who needed a dose of shut the f*** up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:25 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Same here.....another "Edwin and Monica"! But I hope they'll have a different fate....

agree since in audition tape he's already said that he's easily angry when in distress
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:34 am

They could also be the Geoff and Tish of this season
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:48 am

The_Siege wrote:
yeah but i think wendy not as tough as tisha..
Back to top Go down
lonely_no_more

lonely_no_more

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

agree since in audition tape he's already said that he's easily angry when in distress

yeah, same.. they more like Edwin and Monica! and i have feeling they gonna end up the same way too...
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:50 pm

The_Siege wrote:

Alan and Geoff may have the same quick temper, and Wendy and Tisha may both be beautiful.....but the comparison ends there.

GT are one of the strongest teams I've seen in TARA and they never fought on the race (right?).....
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Alan and Geoff may have the same quick temper, and Wendy and Tisha may both be beautiful.....but the comparison ends there.

GT are one of the strongest teams I've seen in TARA and they never fought on the race (right?).....

they did, but it was inevitable... Smile
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

I think they fought on the Taiwan leg when Tisha said "we're so over after this race"... or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Wow, you guys have very nice memory! Forgot about that Taiwan fight. hehe
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Wow, you guys have very nice memory! Forgot about that Taiwan fight. hehe

LOL...

Back to top Go down
masupio

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:13 am

no doubt im a malaysian, but would like to at least c a performing hk team this time round .......at least 5th placing.....lol
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:58 am

Wendy showing us who's the boss in their relationship.......classic! haha!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Wendy showing us who's the boss in their relationship.......classic! haha!

lol, yeah
Back to top Go down
Ft.[N]az

Ft.[N]az

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:15 pm

I wasn't expected this team finish 5th in the first Epi Wink.. Happy for them.. I hope they'll always arguing but ends up on top of the race hahaha Smile..~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1276658420
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:44 pm

So far they are not doing a "Monica and Edwin". Hope they really are not like E/M
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:07 am

From what I've seen in Ep1, I think Alan and Wendy are a notch higher than Edwin and Monica!
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:01 am

The_Siege wrote:

Alan more better than Geoff...Geoff makes Tisha stress in many episod...

But Tisha...very sweeett...hehe

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Can they survive the next leg with 30 minutes penalty?
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Goodbye Alan and Wendy.

Too bad you rode on the bus that took so long in bringing you to your next destination.

No
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Goodbye Alan and Wendy.

Too bad you rode on the bus that took so long in bringing you to your next destination.

No

they take a wrong bus...not wrong..but bad n unlucky..i donno how to say about that bus...haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next