Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:47 am

I'm gonna watch it with my close friends (the philippines forum-ers) in a bar and If we get lucky, we might be watching it with the racers from the Philippines later tonight! =)
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:05 pm

nowhere Sad
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
nowhere Sad

awww..zee Sad
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:43 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
nowhere Sad

awww..zee Sad

I think I am gonnabe stuck in my room working with all the assignments, hahaha
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
nowhere Sad

awww..zee Sad

poor zee. hehe
Back to top Go down
JJ always

JJ always

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:52 am

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
nowhere Sad

awww..zee Sad

Aww ...poor you Crying or Very sad

I just want to tell u, ur not alone. Actually i was inclined to watch it at my friend's pent. He's got a mini theater and he's always got the place all to himself! And more importantly he agreed to lend us, little TARA crowds (just the 5 of us) his place. But i overslept and the show was due in half hour, i was thinking about driving to his place in Marina Centre area then i remembered some of the roads in the area were closed down because of another amazing race called the Formula One and i was too lazy to run aaall the way to the subway station. Nothing to do...i set out for a slice of roti canai instead Smile

I think, wth, i've watched the episode anyway tongue
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:55 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
nowhere Sad

awww..zee Sad

poor zee. hehe

yeah, I have to work my ass off here, lol
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
nowhere Sad

awww..zee Sad

poor zee. hehe

yeah, I have to work my ass off here, lol

hehe. if it's any consolation, i haven't seen the episode yet. there was a meeting in our house last night so i missed the episode. i'll just catch the rerun later.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

I watched the TV premiere in my cozy room, safe from the maddening crowds, away from the terrible traffic jam and bad weather. hehe
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
I watched the TV premiere in my cozy room, safe from the maddening crowds, away from the terrible traffic jam and bad weather. hehe

love it! maybe that's why i don't want to watch it online bcoz i don't have a fast internet connection in my house so i have to watch it somewhere else and the comfort is no longer there. hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:03 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

love it! maybe that's why i don't want to watch it online bcoz i don't have a fast internet connection in my house so i have to watch it somewhere else and the comfort is no longer there. hehe

IKR! It's still different if you watch it in your home.....on a bigger screen (bigger than the computer monitor at least)!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:33 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

IKR! It's still different if you watch it in your home.....on a bigger screen (bigger than the computer monitor at least)!

if you watch it together in a cafe, maybe you can arrange a big screen Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:04 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I'm not sure about that though, because internet cafes usually have no big screen TVs. Some restaurants do have big TVs but they don't have cable subscription. Very few restaurants actually offer big TVs with cable channels, but they charge quite high. So I'd rather stay at home. haha!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:06 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

I'm not sure about that though, because internet cafes usually have no big screen TVs. Some restaurants do have big TVs but they don't have cable subscription. Very few restaurants actually offer big TVs with cable channels, but they charge quite high. So I'd rather stay at home. haha!

hmmm, some Indonesia forumers managed to do that in Jakarta, hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:26 am

Lucky for those Indonesian forummers! hehe

Well I guess, they are also trying to do that here in Manila.....
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:21 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:

\
you should Smile

but I have never had the chance to join it though Sad
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

i've never experienced watching tara in a restaurant with tara fanatics like what they do in manila.
darn! why is cebu a thousand miles away from manila? hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:54 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

i've never experienced watching tara in a restaurant with tara fanatics like what they do in manila.

Dex, Cebu is just 375 miles southeast of Manila, and that translates to a mere 45-minute plane ride! hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

\
you should Smile

But why? It seems that the Indonesian forummers are more active and organized than their Filipino counterparts! hehe jocolor
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:35 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

\
you should Smile

But why? It seems that the Indonesian forummers are more active and organized than their Filipino counterparts! hehe jocolor

Back in Indonesia, I didn't live in Jakarta and the "nobar" (that's what we called it) was held in time where I couldn't be in Jakarta. But I did join one event held in Jakarta by forumers and some TARA fans where Vince came to Indonesia though Smile And I also joint a small (more casual actually) event where Adrian & Collin and Brett went to Bandung Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Dex, Cebu is just 375 miles southeast of Manila, and that translates to a mere 45-minute plane ride! hehe

hehe. you know what i mean. i just can't leave for manila anytime i want to. it's costly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?   WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH THE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT?
Page 1 of 1