Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...

Go down 
+6
RaG@zZo
VI
Z-1988
Mai-Siomai
ericng19
FauziGonzalez
10 posters
AuthorMessage
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:09 am

just be proud coz 1st episode TARA4 in my place of birth and my hometown..Penang Malaysia..

but they very lucky coz can enter that cruise...huhu...i'm 25years live here...maybe 4ever can't enter that cruise haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:10 am

Amazing race asia season 16 also in penang Malaysia...hehe...i love that cowboy team..but huhu
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:01 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
Amazing race asia season 16 also in penang Malaysia...hehe...i love that cowboy team..but huhu

season 16 in Penang was the toughest one
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Wow! How exciting it must be for a TARA fan to watch his hometown as a TARA destination! cheers

Maybe you would like to inform us how far away was the pit start to Batu Caves? And to which place is the ferry going to (the one which Natasha and Hussein wrongly took)? How long is the travel from the pier to the next?

Thank you.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Wow! How exciting it must be for a TARA fan to watch his hometown as a TARA destination! cheers

Maybe you would like to inform us how far away was the pit start to Batu Caves? And to which place is the ferry going to (the one which Natasha and Hussein wrongly took)? How long is the travel from the pier to the next?

Thank you.

Very Happy

Batu Caves is near KL Mai, and Penang is like 4-5 hours drive from KL, hehehe... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Thank you.

Very Happy

Batu Caves is near KL Mai, and Penang is like 4-5 hours drive from KL, hehehe... Smile

So, they started in KL? And went to Batu Caves?

Because I'm just worried for the guy that Jess and Lani asked to help them get to Batu Caves. If it was very far from where they started (like more than 3 hours away), then the guy is pitiful because they left him at the cave. So, the cruise ship was in Penang?
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:06 pm

You should have applied as Malaysian Leg Crew! cheers
You got a great picture! Razz
Have you been in Batu Cave?
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:50 pm

ericng19 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:

season 16 in Penang was the toughest one

yes...all team also say like that..the cowboy win in penang...
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 pm

VI wrote:
You should have applied as Malaysian Leg Crew! cheers
You got a great picture! Razz
Have you been in Batu Cave?

who do u mean?me?
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Thank you.

Very Happy

Because I'm just worried for the guy that Jess and Lani asked to help them get to Batu Caves. If it was very far from where they started (like more than 3 hours away), then the guy is pitiful because they left him at the cave. So, the cruise ship was in Penang?

Batu Caves at Gombak Selangor...near KL...that poor guy can take LRT or KTM or STAR...back to his place...hehehehe

all team must drive from Batu Caves to Penang by 4-6 hours....Penang is an island...so..before they enter that island...they must use Penang Bridge or Ferry...i think only Natasha & Hussein take a ferry...that's y...just focus on them on ferry...

yes..that cruise in Penang...park at jetty swetteham...

Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:44 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Thank you.

Very Happy

Batu Caves at Gombak Selangor...near KL...that poor guy can take LRT or KTM or STAR...back to his place...hehehehe

all team must drive from Batu Caves to Penang by 4-6 hours....Penang is an island...so..before they enter that island...they must use Penang Bridge or Ferry...i think only Natasha & Hussein take a ferry...that's y...just focus on them on ferry...

Wow, thank you Fauzi! You solved the "mystery" of Natasha and Hussein's ferry ride!

That's why they were on the ferry....and they got to the cruise ship fast! Because the ferry was going towards Pier Swetteham, where the cruise ship is!

Ahhh...editors! Sneaky people!

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Thank you.

Very Happy

Wow, thank you Fauzi! You solved the "mystery" of Natasha and Hussein's ferry ride!

That's why they were on the ferry....and they got to the cruise ship fast! Because the ferry was going towards Pier Swetteham, where the cruise ship is!

bounce bounce bounce

salamat...hehe...thanks..

Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 pm

oh... at least now we know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

No, one thing still doesn't fit. Several tasks had to be done IN the island (futsal, the Penang Peranakan Mansion). So, teams had to go to the island FIRST before they knew they were heading to the ship!! So, there was no way HN knew they were heading to that ship later on in the race if they took a ferry ride to go from the mainland to the island Smile

MAYBE, just maybe, HN really took that ferry ride to the island, and coincidentally it went to the Pier Swetteham, and the editors put it in the episode to make us thing that they took the wrong ferry. Maybe, hmmm
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 am

Teams should have follow the Malaysia's team..
It pretty tough driving from KL to Penang, it took several hours to get there n easy to get lost..
I am proud of them..
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:54 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

No, one thing still doesn't fit. Several tasks had to be done IN the island (futsal, the Penang Peranakan Mansion). So, teams had to go to the island FIRST before they knew they were heading to the ship!! So, there was no way HN knew they were heading to that ship later on in the race if they took a ferry ride to go from the mainland to the island Smile

MAYBE, just maybe, HN really took that ferry ride to the island, and coincidentally it went to the Pier Swetteham, and the editors put it in the episode to make us thing that they took the wrong ferry. Maybe, hmmm

Editing maybe just wanna entertain us...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

As I said in other thread, yes, they wanted to entertain us, but somehow the effect was not only entertainment, but confusion as well Smile
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:45 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:

true! i agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:21 pm

The roads and highways in Malaysia are good and have good signages as compared to one in the Phippines.

The trip from Kuala Lumpur to Batu Caves and to Penang are easy to navigate.

Does Malaysia has the North-South highway? It heads to Penang. No problemo!

Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Thank you.

Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce

ohh! no wonder they were able to catch up with the indonesian girls! haha
Back to top Go down
สุดที่รั

สุดที่รั

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:58 am

ericng19 wrote:
Teams should have follow the Malaysia's team..
It pretty tough driving from KL to Penang, it took several hours to get there n easy to get lost..
I am proud of them..
been to KL before, it should be an easy drive with those smooth roads and abundant signs jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...   Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my state..Penang..Malaysia...
Page 1 of 1