Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???

Go down 
+5
Mai-Siomai
The_Siege
Z-1988
4everblue
RaG@zZo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? Empty
PostSubject: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:19 am

I'm kinda confused, some teams sang it, some teams just read it...

were they required to sang it in the first place? can anyone clarify that?...
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 am

RaG@zZo wrote:
I'm kinda confused, some teams sang it, some teams just read it...

were they required to sang it in the first place? can anyone clarify that?...

I have a hunch that, YES (it is required) though the editing, i think kinda tricked us into thinking that NO (it's not required) since none of the teams was shown reading such an instruction.

Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 pm

if they are required then is there a penalty to the teams that didn't sing it?...
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:01 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
if they are required then is there a penalty to the teams that didn't sing it?...

yes but AXN knows how smart true blue / raving TARA fans we are and opted to edit / remove that part of instruction but these are my wild guesses though Smile)
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

yea, that's weird. I though Allan Wu said teams needed to sing the song, but some teams (like Sunaina and Dimple) just read it over. And I thought they were in trouble because they would face a penalty, and apparently they didn't, hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

yea, that's weird. I though Allan Wu said teams needed to sing the song, but some teams (like Sunaina and Dimple) just read it over. And I thought they were in trouble because they would face a penalty, and apparently they didn't, hmmmmm

Allan Wu said that??? Oops, gotta fast fwd to that part LOL thx, zee Wink
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Probably there was an instruction somewhere on the lyric sheet. Or Allan Wu just had a Freudian Slip
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 pm

I think it is part of the task to sing the song. Because if not, then why did Hilda and Ivan sang it......and laughed at their singing during the confessionals? I mean, if nobody told you to sing, and knowing that you have no singing voice, will you still break into a song on TV? haha! I doubt it.

Well, Sunaina and Dimple never got penalized because maybe, the producers weren't so strict with that particular task.

hhhmmmm..... Sleep
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 pm

it's not fair if all teams have to sing the song, because although that is one of the most popular songs on the planet, it is related to specific religions, so... i wasn't surprised the indian teams didn't sing...

or did the producers expect the teams to learn to sing first by playing the song on the piano? but then it's another unfair task, especially if nobody could play a piano.. lol!
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Allan Wu said that??? Oops, gotta fast fwd to that part LOL thx, zee Wink

Same thought. I also heard Allan Wu saying they need to sing it, but the Indian girls didn't receive a penalty.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:56 am

chin-go wrote:
it's not fair if all teams have to sing the song, because although that is one of the most popular songs on the planet, it is related to specific religions, so... i wasn't surprised the indian teams didn't sing...

or did the producers expect the teams to learn to sing first by playing the song on the piano? but then it's another unfair task, especially if nobody could play a piano.. lol!

so the point is, the "singing" part was kinda absurd, hahahaha
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm

I think they thought Sunaina and Dimple were already singing. LOL
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:16 pm

The_Siege wrote:

maybe the thought they were rapping, lol
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

maybe the thought they were rapping, lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Watched the video again.....Allan said, "they must sing the next clue"
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:50 pm

so this is one of those flaws of the production team... not imposing the rules of the race strictly... (similar to the 232 anomaly)...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:52 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
so this is one of those flaws of the production team... not imposing the rules of the race strictly... (similar to the 232 anomaly)...

and actually, this thing could have been avoided, hmmm
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:01 am

well, that would be unfair to all the teams who sang it..if Allan had said that they have to SING the clue...

but in fairness to the Riches again, one of them really thought Baldwin is a piano..Smile nice...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 am

jadomingo wrote:
well, that would be unfair to all the teams who sang it..if Allan had said that they have to SING the clue...

but in fairness to the Riches again, one of them really thought Baldwin is a piano..Smile nice...

hmm, did it have anything to do with the Riches?? hehe
Back to top Go down
jadomingo

jadomingo

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 am

no, the singing has nothing to do with the Riches...

i'm just saying that in relation to the whole task, they were the only ones who perceived that Baldwin is a piano... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Ragazzo: I firmly believe that she said 272....

Zee: Avoided or given penalty to be fair to the 9 teams who sang it.....
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
I think it is part of the task to sing the song. Because if not, then why did Hilda and Ivan sang it......and laughed at their singing during the confessionals? I mean, if nobody told you to sing, and knowing that you have no singing voice, will you still break into a song on TV? haha! I doubt it.

Well, Sunaina and Dimple never got penalized because maybe, the producers weren't so strict with that particular task.

hhhmmmm..... Sleep

not again! first michelle, now Sunaina and Dimple.
these inconsistencies should be addressed.
grrrr.....
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

hhhmmmm..... Sleep

grrrr.....

And once again, AXN never bothered to clear these issues! Grrrr! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:39 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

hhhmmmm..... Sleep

grrrr.....

And once again, AXN never bothered to clear these issues! Grrrr! Evil or Very Mad

by "not bothering" it, maybe we can say that AXN admits that mistakes?? hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Ragazzo: I firmly believe that she said 272....

Zee: Avoided or given penalty to be fair to the 9 teams who sang it.....

yea, exactly. The rules should be strict and there should be some kind of penalty for not obeying them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???   Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are they required to sing the "AMAZING GRACE"???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next