Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg)

Go down 
+4
4everblue
The_Siege
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg)   Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:51 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
LOL, in their defense, season 3 started with an EL Very Happy but yeah, now 3 out of 4 seasons started with NEL

really? i totally forgot about it. who was eliminated first in season 3? was it the team from hongkong? can't remember their names, was their a monica?

No, it was the Indian team. I think it was Neena and Amit. (and Paula was the greeter at that time, lol! )

i can't even remember who Neena and Amit are. hehe. it seems like ages ago. but i do remember Paula being on the pit stop as a greeter.

yea, that's the sucky part of being the first to get eliminated, only very few people remember them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg)   Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
LOL, in their defense, season 3 started with an EL Very Happy but yeah, now 3 out of 4 seasons started with NEL

really? i totally forgot about it. who was eliminated first in season 3? was it the team from hongkong? can't remember their names, was their a monica?

No, it was the Indian team. I think it was Neena and Amit. (and Paula was the greeter at that time, lol! )

i can't even remember who Neena and Amit are. hehe. it seems like ages ago. but i do remember Paula being on the pit stop as a greeter.

yea, that's the sucky part of being the first to get eliminated, only very few people remember them Very Happy

agreed.. that is why the producers decided the first leg to be a NEL, so the racers and the viewers could connect better and it will increase the excitement in watching Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg)   Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 pm

chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

agreed.. that is why the producers decided the first leg to be a NEL, so the racers and the viewers could connect better and it will increase the excitement in watching Smile

yea, but if they keep doing it every season, it becomes more predictable and kinda boring though. It is actually the "risk" of being the first one to be eliminated. In TAR 15, even one team got eliminated before they left the USA (Erik and Lisa), lol
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg)   Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

yea, but if they keep doing it every season, it becomes more predictable and kinda boring though. It is actually the "risk" of being the first one to be eliminated. In TAR 15, even one team got eliminated before they left the USA (Erik and Lisa), lol

now that's just sad, they didn't even get to visit other countries. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg)   Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:15 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

now that's just sad, they didn't even get to visit other countries. hehe

they could have gone to the sequestered-ville, but if I'm not mistaken they chose not to, lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg)   Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Surprise! it's a NEL! (Non-Elimination Leg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2