Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

RATE Episode 1 here

Go down 
+4
Z-1988
Ft.[N]az
rikireina
4everblue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

RATE Episode 1 here Empty
PostSubject: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 am

I'd say A+

There's a Roadblock (Batu Caves' countin steps)
There's drama (Hilda)
There's sum1 carryin sum1 (Ivan & Hilda)
There's a car breaking down (Indonesian Girls)
There's a case of monkey-phobia (Indian guy) LOL
There's a lot of ppl who got lost
There's pitstop tears (Indonesian Girls)

B-

for Allan Wu's high pitch though or he might be sick, idk, that doesn't seem his natural voice before Razz
For teams' not ff. E&K Neutral
Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:52 am

4everblue wrote:
I'd say A+

There's a Roadblock (Batu Caves' countin steps)
There's drama (Hilda)
There's sum1 carryin sum1 (Ivan & Hilda)
There's a car breaking down (Indonesian Girls)
There's a case of monkey-phobia (Indian guy) LOL
There's a lot of ppl who got lost
There's pitstop tears (Indonesian Girls)

B-

for Allan Wu's high pitch though or he might be sick, idk, that doesn't seem his natural voice before Razz
For teams' not ff. E&K Neutral

indian guy afraid of monkey.... lol!

mine.. A+++ to Hilda's Drama...
Back to top Go down
Ft.[N]az

Ft.[N]az

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 am

++ There's a case boys afraid of ball ( Indian Boys ) .. to me that's lame
lol!

hilda drama .. somewhat annoying but.. i'm still supporting them Smile.. still number 1 in my heart Smile

pitstop tears +++ NICE ACTION! Wink.. really touching..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>> Overall its 69% out of 100%.. just a B+ ..

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1276658420
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:27 am

Ft.[N]az wrote:
lol!

hilda drama .. somewhat annoying but.. i'm still supporting them Smile.. still number 1 in my heart Smile

agreed.. i love the pitstop tears..
but i hate the NEL... WTF????.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:48 am

I am gonna say C+

Well, the tasks were all just okay, and (still, just like TARA's characteristics), no task was about the local tradition (except for the task where a team member must bring that pile of fruits to the upper of Batu Caves, but even that was not the main focus of the task (the main focus was about counting the steps, not the local tradition)).

For the drama, I have to say A-

It is good for someone to have "stepped it up" like Hilda this week Smile It is kinda funny to watch her like that, lol!

For Allan Wu, nothing much to say, he is just like usual, I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:50 am

rikireina wrote:
Ft.[N]az wrote:
lol!

agreed.. i love the pitstop tears..
but i hate the NEL... WTF????.... Mad

Well, I was so happy when Hussein & Natasha were the 9th team. I was kinda okay if Nadine & Yani got eliminated, but because it was a NEL, I AM happy for them, because they represent Indonesia, mwahahahaha.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:47 am

A+ for me too.

1) The result of the 1st leg was totally unexpected. First, it was shown that Ethan and Kairie were the last to get into their car, after getting their bags. But they were the 1st on the pit stop! The ranking of the teams were so mixed up that it was really hard to predict who will arrive and finish first in every task! lol!

2) Lots of drama and comedy. Hilda, Natasha/Hussein and Yani/Nadine for the drama. Comedy from Ethan/Kairie (dancing and jumping on the mat) and Manas/Sahil during the football task.

3) The pit stop was the first in the history of TAR/TARA to be held in a ship.

4) Just for coming back into my life, I'd give TARA my full love and support! haha!

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
A+ for me too.

1) The result of the 1st leg was totally unexpected. First, it was shown that Ethan and Kairie were the last to get into their car, after getting their bags. But they were the 1st on the pit stop! The ranking of the teams were so mixed up that it was really hard to predict who will arrive and finish first in every task! lol!

bounce bounce bounce

hahaha, that is TAR(A). What is shown first doesn't guarantee that it's gonnabe hold until the end part of the leg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:59 pm

9/10 for me

Except for the clear first place, I am on the edge of my seat for the rest lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
A+ for me too.

bounce bounce bounce

hahaha, that is TAR(A). What is shown first doesn't guarantee that it's gonnabe hold until the end part of the leg Very Happy

Exactly! That made the leg more exciting actually. I'd rather want this than have a season with a very dominant team and the rest of the teams are just on their heels always.

Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm

a B+ from me

positives :
1. The contestants are much much much better than last season
2. The tasks are quite good and interesting

negatives :
1. The editing needs improvements
and.. that's it...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:45 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:

Exactly! That made the leg more exciting actually. I'd rather want this than have a season with a very dominant team and the rest of the teams are just on their heels always.

exactly!! Hopefully noone dominated this season
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:24 pm

A+

1. pinoy teams are still in the race and the riches even landed second.
2. it was dynamic enough for me, that kid during the football task was a killer. hehe
3. the rankings kept on changing until the end when natasha and hussein overtook nadine and yani.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RATE Episode 1 here   RATE Episode 1 here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RATE Episode 1 here
Page 1 of 1