Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...

Go down 
+5
eragon
cabioTAR
Mai-Siomai
dexter02
RaG@zZo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... Empty
PostSubject: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm

I just wish that the first leg is an ELIMINATION LEG... Laughing

Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:02 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
I just wish that the first leg is an ELIMINATION LEG... Laughing

i agree. it's so irritating to have to wait 'till next episode to find out who got eliminated first.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 pm

The last challenge (before the final pit stop) would end up as just a foot race. I hope that they'll make that last task really difficult to overcome so that the racers would give it their best, consume all their energy and be indeed, worthy of the 1st place finish.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:07 pm

I agree with that mai... the last challenge should involve a memory task about everything they have done and went through... from the first leg to the last...
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:08 pm

and PLEASE AXN.. do not put NEL'S (NON-ELIMINATION LEGS) consecutively!!!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The last challenge (before the final pit stop) would end up as just a foot race. I hope that they'll make that last task really difficult to overcome so that the racers would give it their best, consume all their energy and be indeed, worthy of the 1st place finish.

right! it is sometimes unfair how some racers win just because of a foot race. it must be a test not only of physical strength but also of other aspects like wit and strategy i guess.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

right! it is sometimes unfair how some racers win just because of a foot race. it must be a test not only of physical strength but also of other aspects like wit and strategy i guess.

The last task should be a test of all your skills and strengths - physical, mental, psychological....and even spiritual (because sometimes, it all boils down on who says the most prayers....)
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:13 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

I agree. NELs should be spaced......
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 pm

and no FF's on leg 1 & 2....
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

i really hate NELS. i only love it if it saves a team from the philippines. hehe
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

i really hate NELS. i only love it if it saves a team from the philippines. hehe
\\

biased! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 pm

No more below:

1) Car washing at Caltex Station in S'pore .... Just to touch down in S'pore to do this

2) Count money in Standar & Charterd .... again just to touch down in Hong Kong for this ....
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:34 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

hahaha! That's bad, Dex! hehe

But true....I also wish that it's a NEL if the Philippine team is in trouble (last time I did this was with Ernie and Jeena....)
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:35 pm

No more dumb tasks.....just like what Cab mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

\\

biased! haha Very Happy

hehe. guilty as charged. i'll be honest. one of the reasons why i watch tara is bcoz of the representatives from the philippines. can't help but be nationalistic. hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

right you are mai! i just hope we bring home the bacon this season. it's long overdue. hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:50 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

right you are mai! i just hope we bring home the bacon this season. it's long overdue. hehe

Sigh. Let's hope again for the next season, Dex.....

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

Twisted Evil

are you saying what i think you're saying? we didn't make it? shut up! who told you? what a bummer! did we at least make it to the finals? Sad
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:03 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

Twisted Evil

are you saying what i think you're saying? we didn't make it? shut up! who told you? what a bummer! did we at least make it to the finals? Sad

hahaha! Relax! I'm not giving any spoilers, ok? I'm just saying that I am not confident with our teams this season. Of course, I support them and I also hope they'd win....BUT I don't know, my instinct tells me that we'll be disappointed again this season.....
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:07 am

lol! I know something about our dear Phil. teams. But will shut my mouth. haha
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 am

@ mai: you almost gave me a heart attack. hehe

@eragon: you are such a tease! honestly, i'm not also sure if i wanna know the results.
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:24 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

Twisted Evil

4 inan & ragz ?
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 am

cabioTAR wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

Twisted Evil

4 inan & ragz ?

That's right, Cab! For Inan and Ragz! cheers
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:35 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Pinoy pride!

Right, Dex? hehe

Twisted Evil

4 inan & ragz ?

LOL... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...   Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things from Past Seasons that you don't want to happen again in TARA 4...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next