Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Introductions

Go down 
+28
YobLatino
ronnie roo
ericng19
JJ always
Al Mohd Rudzie
jackarse316
kyle_trager
ronn_franco
tikaa
inan_kewl
ivyleague
blue_oceans22
VI
beybeh
eragon
4everblue
Ft.[N]az
dexter02
lonely_no_more
chin-go
Mai-Siomai
Jaa2008
The_Siege
rikireina
RaG@zZo
Z-1988
jadomingo
Admin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Introductions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:46 pm

JJ always wrote:
Hello I'm newbie here both to the forum and the show, I watch the show to see my friend there working her ass off, hehehe

so please be gentle Smile

u mean Jess? Wink)

well welcome to this forum, JJalways hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:42 pm

JJ always wrote:
Hello I'm newbie here both to the forum and the show, I watch the show to see my friend there working her ass off, hehehe

Welcome to our forum, newbie, err I mean JJ always! I hope your friend will win...and that you'll have a great time here.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am

JJ always wrote:

hi there, welcome to this great forum! Smile

Who is your friend anyway?
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:45 am

Admin wrote:
Hello!

As most of of you may know, axn-asia has a new forum a.k.a. Community page however, in the past 3 months or so, still haven't enjoyed any of its features. We tried requesting if it is possible to bring back the old one even the format but they said no.. Anyways, specially for The Amazing Race Asia fans, and for everyone's sanity, here's a forum with the old format.

We apologize that everything is still under-construction here now.

Basically, we have the following for now:

Post other topics about The Amazing Race Asia 4
The 10 teams of TARA4 are arranged in the ff. order:
2-Philippines
2-Indonesia
1-HK
1-SG
2-Malaysia
2-India

Allan Wu
Former Racers'
Games

Contests (soon)
Reali-TV (soon)

Episodic forums will be posted every Wednesday night. Chatroom will be enabled and available once membership increases.

Feel free to comment and/or introduce one another here. We hope to bring back old forummers and get to know new ones. That's it for now! Have a nice day!

Smile
I think the new official forum is great as well as here..
Anyway, I am new here, people call me Eric, I'll visiting here all the time..
so, nice to meet u
Back to top Go down
JJ always

JJ always

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:57 am

Thank you all \^o^/ I think I'm going to enjoy this forum and watching the show, watching her get stressed and stressed out every episode ll cerrtainly make my day. And my friend is the one who (rather fortunately) came in third place yesterday. Dammit before the show aired she told me she was going on a tour concert or something!
Now I know where she was and I'm rooting for her to win! Yay Very Happy
So guys just call me JJ, and I welcome the newest newbies! Bye now ~^_^
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:04 am

JJ always wrote:
Thank you all \^o^/ I think I'm going to enjoy this forum and watching the show, watching her get stressed and stressed out every episode ll cerrtainly make my day. And my friend is the one who (rather fortunately) came in third place yesterday. Dammit before the show aired she told me she was going on a tour concert or something!

aww the SG gurls ~ Claire is ur friend Very Happy
welcome &
you're most welcome to hang out with us here Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 am

ericng19 wrote:
I think the new official forum is great as well as here..
Anyway, I am new here, people call me Eric, I'll visiting here all the time..
so, nice to meet u[/quote]

welcome, eric! glad to have you here, feel free to browse/forum with us here anytime Wink
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 am

Hi JJ... we are all friendly here in the forum...haha Very Happy

but of course everyone has their own opinion about what they see in the race... we really can't promise you that everyone will be nice but for sure we will not tolerate "below the belt" comments or personal insults to the racers or to anybody in this forum for that matter...

I hope your "friend" will stay long in the race... :-)
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am

JJ always wrote:

welcome! you're gonna love the show as all of us do! Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:04 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

but of course everyone has their own opinion about what they see in the race... we really can't promise you that everyone will be nice but for sure we will not tolerate "below the belt" comments or personal insults to the racers or to anybody in this forum for that matter...

wow, whatta warning, hahaha
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

hahaha Very Happy but we really are friendly people... Introductions - Page 4 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:34 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

hahaha Very Happy but we really are friendly people... Introductions - Page 4 Icon_smile

I agree! Friendly and very warm people. It's like a family here! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JJ always

JJ always

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
you're scaring me! pale
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 pm

JJ always wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
you're scaring me! pale

don't be scared, hehehe flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
ronnie roo

ronnie roo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:28 am

Yo wassup im new here, nice to meet you all, im warning you all i haave a short fuse, i don't follow rules or ethic codes so you might call me later ,as the forum progress, a troll. So don't be sorry, just go all out on me if i somehow crossed the line. Can't help it and won't try to help it cuz that's just the way i am. Night Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 am

JJ always wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil
you're scaring me! pale

don't be scared haha Smile

what we're trying to say is forumers here speak their mind and sometimes truth is scarier than fiction... sometimes we can read some comments that we don't agree with but all I can say is we can all agree to disagree... haha Very Happy

happy forumming guys... :-)
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: WELCOME!!!   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:17 pm

ronnie roo wrote:
Yo wassup im new here, nice to meet you all, im warning you all i haave a short fuse, i don't follow rules or ethic codes so you might call me later ,as the forum progress, a troll. So don't be sorry, just go all out on me if i somehow crossed the line. Can't help it and won't try to help it cuz that's just the way i am. Night Twisted Evil

welcome ronnie_roo looks like ur our 99th forummer hehe and guys, looks like we're gonna have the 100th pretty soon Very Happy and our forum is barely 3 weeks old hehe

kudos to everyone and let's keep inviting our friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm

ronnie roo wrote:

Not concern about your short or long fuses.

Maybe you should use your hands, legs and body to see whether your short fuse is tampered with mine. Anytime, anywhere!
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm

^ wow sexy
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 am

VI wrote:
^ wow sexy

Which part is sexy? Surprised
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:21 pm

hello.. im new here.. can call me ivy Wink.. ^^,!
Back to top Go down
สุดที่รั

สุดที่รั

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:10 am

Hi i'm also new here, my name is Yachai and i am from Thailand...so let's be nice to each other flower

sorry for my bad english Embarassed
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:26 pm

สุดที่รั wrote:
Hi i'm also new here, my name is Yachai and i am from Thailand...so let's be nice to each other flower

Hi Yachai,

Don't worry about your bad english. You are here not for english spelling grammar classes.

But some of the pretentious Filipinos here may say that you don't speak good english and they will ostracized you for that.

Don't worry that. I don't write good english either. You can write in bad english or good thai.

I understand some Siamese words because my kickboxing coach is a Thai.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:38 pm

สุดที่รั wrote:

Hi there Yachai, don't worry we don't discriminate here unlike other forummers who always like to mention or pinpoint a certain nationality... you are most welcome here... =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome-
Jump to: