Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

The Cousins

Go down 
+2
RaG@zZo
The_Siege
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Siege

The_Siege

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Sahil Banga, 25, Aspiring Actor | Manas Katyal, 23, Reality Show Bachelor
Cousins, India

One can hardly doubt that these first cousins are as close as brothers, having grown up together and now, bunk as roomies who hang out all the time. Their strong bond extends to a shared taste for fashion and each other’s clothes (they turned up in each other’s clothes for their audition video). They even dated the same girl! Yet, they can appear as different as night and day, for Sahil is quiet by nature while Manas is an exuberant chatterbox.

Older cousin Sahil is an aspiring actor while the chatty Manas is no stranger to reality shows, having emerged first runner up in a 2009 reality series Rakhi Ka Swayamwar, India’s answer to The Bachelorette.

Not having travelled much out of India, joining The Amazing Race Asia is their ticket to exploring the world beyond. Will they conquer, or be conquered?
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:02 pm

will they have the same attitude as the alpha male Indian Team from season 1?... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
will they have the same attitude as the alpha male Indian Team from season 1?... harharhar Razz

I don't think soooo (wink. wink)
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 pm

is Sahil a common name in India, CMIIW but isn't one the season 1 Indian Team also named Sahil?...

harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:52 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
is Sahil a common name in India, CMIIW but isn't one the season 1 Indian Team also named Sahil?...

harharhar Razz

probably Phasant and Sahil ?? forgot Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes, Sahil and Prashant, 3rd team to be eliminated
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

I hope not! I think they have a better attitude based on what I've seen in RR.
Back to top Go down
Norman's Blog

Norman's Blog

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 am

I sure hope they won't be as spoilsport as the Indian all-male team of Season 1 or the father & son team of Niroo & Kapil in Season 3 who quitted before they could finish their last task and got eliminated as a result. If only Neena & Amit of Season 3 were not eliminated right away, we would have a more encouraging impression of TARA teams from India.

In general, I'm not fond of individuals who openly state that they hate the idea of losing and then display a less-than-pleasant attitude when they fall short of not being eliminated, regardless of nationality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.normannorman.net
The_Siege

The_Siege

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:40 am

Norman's Blog wrote:
I sure hope they won't be as spoilsport as the Indian all-male team of Season 1 or the father & son team of Niroo & Kapil in Season 3 who quitted before they could finish their last task and got eliminated as a result. If only Neena & Amit of Season 3 were not eliminated right away, we would have a more encouraging impression of TARA teams from India.

In general, I'm not fond of individuals who openly state that they hate the idea of losing and then display a less-than-pleasant attitude when they fall short of not being eliminated, regardless of nationality.

That's true. It is irritating in the sense that there are hundreds of people who wants to be in their shoes. I hope they will not waste the slots given to them.

On another note, rumors has it that they will have a clash with the Riches. Now, that is something I am looking forward to watch (am I a war freak? lol)
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:45 am

The_Siege wrote:
Norman's Blog wrote:

That's true. It is irritating in the sense that there are hundreds of people who wants to be in their shoes. I hope they will not waste the slots given to them.

On another note, rumors has it that they will have a clash with the Riches. Now, that is something I am looking forward to watch (am I a war freak? lol)

I sure hope they're not a waste of slot... The previous ones were all mactors, so they didn't really care about the race (producers called them) HOWEVER this cousins are NOT ordinary Mactors.. they are ASPIRING MACTORS! afro
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:13 am

The_Siege wrote:

Clash with the Riches? Now, that got me interested! I hope it's true! Twisted Evil

Minor minor mactors vs Major mactors

lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:55 am

i like them..i donno y..hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
Sponsored content

The Cousins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cousins   The Cousins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cousins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TARA 4 TEAMS :: Manas and Sahil-
Jump to: