Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???

Go down 
+3
VI
QuincyAnnG
RaG@zZo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? Empty
PostSubject: If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???   If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

We all thought Epi. 10 will be NEL then Epi. 11 will be EL for the final 3 teams and Epi. 12 will be the Finale,

Now that we were all shocked for watching Epi. 10 as Elimintaion, what can we expect for episode 11???...
Back to top Go down
QuincyAnnG

If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???   If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Episode 11 will be TARA 4's BEST MOMENTS - the never before seen footages during the race Smile
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???   If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:19 am

^ but Alan Wu said there will be 11 legs for the race, we only have 9 legs so far.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???   If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:08 am

Here it is :

If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? Vlcsna10
Back to top Go down
https://tara.forumotion.com
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???   If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Honestly this season teams only traveled within Asia and only few countries can count on!
I don't get the excitement finally comes to final three! AXN production still got lots of improvement capacity, Try something new and more profession in next season!
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???   If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 am

ericng19 wrote:
Honestly this season teams only traveled within Asia and only few countries can count on!
I don't get the excitement finally comes to final three! AXN production still got lots of improvement capacity, Try something new and more profession in next season!

i agree.... Alan stated at the beginning of the race "The world is waiting for you"
crap..

if they only travel in asia, the should've stated like season1 "The world of Asia and beyond is waiting for you"
Very Happy

but overall i think this is the 2nd best TARA season yet.. of course after TARA 1
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???   If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

chin-go wrote:
ericng19 wrote:

i agree.... Alan stated at the beginning of the race "The world is waiting for you"
crap..

if they only travel in asia, the should've stated like season1 "The world of Asia and beyond is waiting for you"
Very Happy

but overall i think this is the 2nd best TARA season yet.. of course after TARA 1

hehe. it would be amazing to see a season of tara going to places outside asia.
amazing race asia but they would not go to a single asian nation.
wouldn't it be cool? hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???   If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Episode 10 is Elimination & Episode 12 is Finale, What is Episode 11???
Page 1 of 1