HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  Empty
PostSubject: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:03 pm

I was impressed with Jess & Lani's attitude in the Bow & Arrow task, even though they have seen that the other teams made them as targets they still did not take it personally and used their own pics as target, this just shows that these girls can still have FUN in the race even they were the last team in this leg... I still don't know why the other teams dislike them, is it because they were 1st in the last 3 legs?...

Kudos to Jess & Lani for showing a positive attitude in the race... =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:51 pm

When Jess said that they were not here to make friends (or something to that effect), this was probably reflected in how they race. They probably didnt make an extra effort to help out other teams and they were just out there looking for themselves. This is perfectly fine in a race situation, as it is competitive. However, lack of PR may led them to be targeted by other teams. And the three-legs-in-a-row wins made them an even bigger target unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 pm

will wrote:
When Jess said that they were not here to make friends (or something to that effect), this was probably reflected in how they race. They probably didnt make an extra effort to help out other teams and they were just out there looking for themselves. This is perfectly fine in a race situation, as it is competitive. However, lack of PR may led them to be targeted by other teams. And the three-legs-in-a-row wins made them an even bigger target unfortunately.

Yeah maybe being no. 1 for 3 consecutive legs made them an easy target... well if you're on top of any game you will always be the target, poor girls though... but as you said this is a competition and I don't think any teams were really making an effort to be friends during the race...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:30 pm

plus the incident at Bali Airport whey they used their charming to tackle local airport authority for sneaking in to other counter while other teams were in queue ...

at last no different ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 am

cabioTAR wrote:
plus the incident at Bali Airport whey they used their charming to tackle local airport authority for sneaking in to other counter while other teams were in queue ...

i do think so.. hahaa
i think all 3 other teams thought they didn't deserve to be in final 3 because they're sneaky during the race. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:06 pm

chin-go wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

i do think so.. hahaa
i think all 3 other teams thought they didn't deserve to be in final 3 because they're sneaky during the race. Smile

they were sneaky but they were not mean. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:42 pm

chin-go wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

i do think so.. hahaa

All teams are sneaky, lol. Well, if you were of these racers, i dont think you would just give other team an advantage to pass your team right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
will wrote:

Yeah maybe being no. 1 for 3 consecutive legs made them an easy target... well if you're on top of any game you will always be the target, poor girls though... but as you said this is a competition and I don't think any teams were really making an effort to be friends during the race...

Well it is final four and the stakes have gone much higher. If in the earlier stages, some "sneakiness" may have been forgiven, not any more now.

Claire/Michelle and the Riches were quite wary of this, as previously they had been shortchanged by Ethan in the Fast Boat deal. Natasha/Hussein may have been upset that they finished second by a few seconds in their home country. They were not able to tolerate what they saw as unfair, which may explain their behavior.

The detours futhermore fanned the rivalry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:55 am

After watching the "Best Moments" episode. I assumed the sneakiest team was Jess & Lani. But i still dont understand why did they beg for money for shopping? Kind of low... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:44 pm

BlackAura wrote:
After watching the "Best Moments" episode. I assumed the sneakiest team was Jess & Lani. But i still dont understand why did they beg for money for shopping? Kind of low... Neutral

i kinda find it funny.
i see jess and lani as fun-loving people.
there only mistake was not spending money to pay a cab to bring them to their destinations.
Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Jess and Lani may have done it for the entertainment value, but begging from passers-by and spending their money for shopping is wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 pm

I totally agree,, they are just having fun,,but still very competitive,, where did you see teams begging for money just for shopping but still manage to come first in the pitstop,, =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 am

If you're going to go shopping, at least do it with your own money... Rolling Eyes
I mean if they spent their own race money, fine...it's interesting. But to get money from the locals and SAY it's for their competition and then spending it on frivolous stuff like that, seems...I dont know. Not right. Rolling Eyes
an Indian driver ripping them off is evil and should rot in hell. Them ripping off innocent locals to buy tank tops and lipgloss is it okay ???
Rolling Eyes

scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...    JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JESS & LANI - The only team who doesn't take the game personally...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Episodic Forums*Warning: contain spoilers* :: *EPISODE 10*-
Jump to: