HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) Empty
PostSubject: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm

i was just browsing the wikipedia awhile ago and saw that jess and lani won TARA4 , i hope its real, But its hard to believe bcoz during the TARA3 they posted that Tisha and Geoff of PH won TARA3 but Team Hong kong won,,well i will just cross my fingers that this is true

JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) 4gn3p5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maraaaahh

maraaaahh

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Yes please!!! I WANT! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iliiilude.tumblr.com
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:29 pm

anyone can edit wikipedia -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 pm

sporty_chiq wrote:
i was just browsing the wikipedia awhile ago and saw that jess and lani won TARA4 , i hope its real, But its hard to believe bcoz during the TARA3 they posted that Tisha and Geoff of PH won TARA3 but Team Hong kong won,,well i will just cross my fingers that this is true

Anyone can edit wiki. So, dont trust on it. And whoever edited it shud learn some morals with elementary students, look what they did to Ethan & Kharie and the Singaporean girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:28 pm

BlackAura wrote:
sporty_chiq wrote:

Anyone can edit wiki. So, dont trust on it. And whoever edited it shud learn some morals with elementary students, look what they did to Ethan & Kharie and the Singaporean girls.

yes. people in their right minds wouldn't create and edit stuff like that, i know i go for Team Phils. Riches & JesNi but horrible reference by wiki-editor there to Ek & CM. yeah don't trust it, better to just watch n try to enjoy the remaining 3 episodes Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:34 pm

yeah, It's obviously not true. Since when did Hussein become a mother? hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 pm

hahaha,,but im still hoping its true and not the other way around,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 am

wikipedia is NOT a RELIABLE source guys... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm sure a Filipino fan edited that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:28 pm

eragon wrote:

i kinda think so too
one bored teenager perhaps?
LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wing

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:34 am

4everblue wrote:
eragon wrote:

i kinda think so too
one bored teenager perhaps?
LOL

or one no life loser!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)   JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JESS AND LANI WINNER OF TARA4 AND RICHES 2ND - WIKIPEDIA (true?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Episodic Forums*Warning: contain spoilers* :: *EPISODE 9*-
Jump to: