Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...

Go down 
+3
4everblue
dexter02
RaG@zZo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... Empty
PostSubject: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 pm

I saw some people threw it directly on their faces, yes it's just some powdery stuff but the impact I bet was hurtful...

was it necessary for that task?... Razz

I remember a similar task in India on TAR where they use powdery colorful stuff...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:52 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
I saw some people threw it directly on their faces, yes it's just some powdery stuff but the impact I bet was hurtful...

I remember a similar task in India on TAR where they use powdery colorful stuff...

wasn't that a cultural thingy?
even Jess and Lani wondered if it was an insult or an honor.
curious... scratch
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 pm

dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

curious... scratch

it must be some sorta tradition hmm
in a lot of TAR episodes in India, somethin like this was done, twas more on colorful powder though Wink)
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:59 pm

4everblue wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

curious... scratch

in a lot of TAR episodes in India, somethin like this was done, twas more on colorful powder though Wink)

that tradition is unique, if you know what i mean.
it is kinda fun though. hehe
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:14 pm

dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

curious... scratch

that tradition is unique, if you know what i mean.
it is kinda fun though. hehe

Fun and Painful at the same time... hahaha
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:10 pm

It's actually quite fun. I used to play this silly game during a friend's party, lol!
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 pm

looking 4ward Tomato Festival in Spain in future TARA ...

the real one.... but for sure hard to film the real one...

or water festival in thai ....
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:16 am

RaG@zZo wrote:

I personally think that its really unnecessary and rude.. I think Claire got hit on the face..bet it quite painful.. Crying or Very sad Poor Claire
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:07 am

Joey wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

I personally think that its really unnecessary and rude.. I think Claire got hit on the face..bet it quite painful.. Crying or Very sad Poor Claire

lol. She and Michelle were like "OMG?! WTF?! SH*T?!"
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:44 pm

BlackAura wrote:
Joey wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

lol. She and Michelle were like "OMG?! WTF?! SH*T?!"

LOL ...yea, so many *bleep* on their words in this episode.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 am

Lani even asked if it was an honor or an insult or something like that... lol!
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:29 am

for me personally, you should respect other country's tradition.. don't join the race if you're not ready to face some unique task.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:11 pm

chin-go wrote:
for me personally, you should respect other country's tradition.. don't join the race if you're not ready to face some unique task.. Very Happy

i agree with you that we should respect other country's tradition.
maybe the racers were just caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...   Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throwing Powdery stuff on you...Do you think it's necessary?...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Episodic Forums*Warning: contain spoilers* :: *EPISODE 9*-
Jump to: