Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Beauty Queen?

Go down 
+10
cabioTAR
dexter02
chin-go
blue_oceans22
Mai-Siomai
RaG@zZo
Z-1988
inan_kewl
The_Siege
4everblue
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

Beauty Queen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

chin-go wrote:

i think so.. probably when the producers call her they said "Hi Natalie.. do you want to join a spectacular reality show that can increase your fame and so is the sponsor's? Oh don't worry this is an easy reality show.. you just have to go around the world! it's fun right? and oh yeah you will also deal with some challenges but don't worry about that, it will probably not include being dirty.. It won't even make your hair messy and you can still use your cosmetics cheers "

LIKE THIS SO MUCH lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

correct! she (N.G.) only watched the replays when she got confirmation that their team was chosen for her to get an "idea" of what this reality show is all about... I also remember her saying "I did not sign-up for this" or something similar to that....

I just hope this team from Indonesia will break the stereotype about beauty queens... harharhar Razz

This is "weird", right? She made an effort to know what the show was AFTER she got picked (and this also implies that she should also HAVE MADE the audition video by the time). The conclusion is: She made an audition video for something she did NOT know!! How "weird" is that" Wink

Mathematically, is this last conclusion is a true one, or a false one?? hahaha.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

correct! she (N.G.) only watched the replays when she got confirmation that their team was chosen for her to get an "idea" of what this reality show is all about... I also remember her saying "I did not sign-up for this" or something similar to that....

I just hope this team from Indonesia will break the stereotype about beauty queens... harharhar Razz

This is "weird", right? She made an effort to know what the show was AFTER she got picked (and this also implies that she should also HAVE MADE the audition video by the time). The conclusion is: She made an audition video for something she did NOT know!! How "weird" is that" Wink

... that is.... IF she did audition.... harharhar Razz
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Are they in their swimsuits while tree planting?.... harharhar Razz

Yes!!! She showed me the pictures. Makes me wanna volunteer for their cause. Hehehe

hmmm, this sounds interesting. really?? Plating a tree in a swimsuit?? LOL

hahahaha me either wanna be volunteer for this cause... it must be a lot of sexiest women there wkakakakaka lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:10 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

... that is.... IF she did audition.... harharhar Razz

that's the point. If the conclusion is true, then everything is really weird (because she auditioned for something she barely knew about). HOWEVER, if the conclusion is false (thus, she did not actually do the audition), well then .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 am

The_Siege wrote:

I think she doesn't know the show's format. she thought it was just racing through countries without tasks

Well, my guess is that she mistook The Amazing Race as a travel show where the host visits beautiful tourist spots and eats native but sometimes exotic cuisines and tries some cultural activities! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Argument #2: Invited, not auditioned   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 am

Granting that Natalie had the privilege to be invited to join the show and didn't go through the normal process of the audition, she should have had the initiative to check out the show first, see if it suits her BEFORE saying yes. That way, she would have saved herself from all this flak and gave her slot to somebody who's willing to endure the race....and would have given Pailin a better chance at winning!

Mad
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:35 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Granting that Natalie had the privilege to be invited to join the show and didn't go through the normal process of the audition, she should have had the initiative to check out the show first, see if it suits her BEFORE saying yes. That way, she would have saved herself from all this flak and gave her slot to somebody who's willing to endure the race....and would have given Pailin a better chance at winning!

Mad

exactly!!! :X

Again, saying "yes" to be part of the show before knowing what a show really is is reallly "weird", rite?? Hmmm... . It's like she desperately needed some "publication" in a hurry and therefore she said yes immediately, hmmm, or she was "forced" to do so?? Maybe ...
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:21 am

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Mad

Again, saying "yes" to be part of the show before knowing what a show really is is reallly "weird", rite?? Hmmm... . It's like she desperately needed some "publication" in a hurry and therefore she said yes immediately, hmmm, or she was "forced" to do so?? Maybe ...
the point of this case is we still cannt forgive her (as mai said before) hahahaha flower lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:31 am

blue_oceans22 wrote:

the point of this case is we still cannt forgive her (as mai said before) hahahaha flower lol!

oh my... I think you just hit the bulls eye there Suspect
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 am

The_Siege wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

still adore her beauty however... lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:57 am

chin-go wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

definitely
Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:41 am

The_Siege wrote:
chin-go wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

definitely

beauty but bad attitude bounce
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:37 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
chin-go wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

definitely

beauty but bad attitude bounce

not "bad" actually, but not "suitable" to TAR(A), hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:38 pm

blue_oceans22 wrote:

I don't know whethere we still cannot forgive HER or the guy who invited her (if any), LOL
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

I don't know whethere we still cannot forgive HER or the guy who invited her (if any), LOL

im pretty sure she's a not that bad... Razz remember, what's seen on TV is not 100% true... it may seem like it, but it's just but a feeble percentage of what really transpired... Smile

Back to top Go down
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:27 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

im pretty sure she's a not that bad... Razz remember, what's seen on TV is not 100% true... it may seem like it, but it's just but a feeble percentage of what really transpired... Smile

I know Smile Probably they edited so it looked like one though ... . hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
blue_oceans22 wrote:

I know Smile Probably they edited so it looked like one though ... . hmmmm...

exactly my point... Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:00 pm

4everblue wrote:
Do you think being a Beauty Queen is an advantage or disadvantage in joining TARA? Why or why not?

@ blue: it's like a question asked in a beauty pageant. hehe. maybe it can,maybe not. it depends on the person. we've already seen a former miss universe join the race, go figure.
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:59 pm

dexter02 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Do you think being a Beauty Queen is an advantage or disadvantage in joining TARA? Why or why not?

@ blue: it's like a question asked in a beauty pageant. hehe. maybe it can,maybe not. it depends on the person. we've already seen a former miss universe join the race, go figure.

If Venus Raj would answer this she would go: "You know what sir, in my 22 years of existence, I don't see any major major, I mean hindrance on being a beauty queen in joining the race." lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 am

blue_oceans22 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Mad

Again, I say yes to that! Maybe every time there's a beauty queen in TARA or a racer who quit, Natalie's name will always come up!
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:39 am

we have mactor for model & actor ...

this team are beaty queen ( miss xxxxx) & model as well....

how about term ... mqueen?
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 am

cabioTAR wrote:

How about QueeM? lol!

But aren't beauty queens also models in essence?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:30 pm

The_Siege wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:

How about QueeM? lol!

But aren't beauty queens also models in essence?

yea, I think so. In some ways, BQs are models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Queen?   Beauty Queen? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty Queen?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next