HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Snap a pic then, free fall ride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Snap a pic then, free fall ride Empty
PostSubject: Snap a pic then, free fall ride   Snap a pic then, free fall ride I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 pm

SG gurls, poor them. They weren't able to immediately see the giant flag-waving koala bear but oh well, it's just for a few seconds and it sure looks fun, am not sure Claire would agree though hehe

BTW, this sure looks like a copycat TAR-tasks just a few seasons ago. I dunno why but I particularly remember the globe-trotters did it. LOL.

Do you find it ok for TARA to be recycling TAR-tasks? Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Snap a pic then, free fall ride   Snap a pic then, free fall ride I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Haha.. Poor Claire!!..she's afraid of height..remember she said that she came down shaking and trembling.. Neutral
But glad to see that they manage to get the task done.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Snap a pic then, free fall ride   Snap a pic then, free fall ride I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:22 pm

4everblue wrote:
SG gurls, poor them. They weren't able to immediately see the giant flag-waving koala bear but oh well, it's just for a few seconds and it sure looks fun, am not sure Claire would agree though hehe

BTW, this sure looks like a copycat TAR-tasks just a few seasons ago. I dunno why but I particularly remember the globe-trotters did it. LOL.

Do you find it ok for TARA to be recycling TAR-tasks? Why or why not?

It's OK like the bungee jump as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
wing

PostSubject: Re: Snap a pic then, free fall ride   Snap a pic then, free fall ride I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:46 am

I remember taking a friend riding those free fall machine once, and she came down throwing up! So I can't imagine how it's like riding it 3 times in a row! Especially for a little girl like Claire who happens to scare of height.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snap a pic then, free fall ride   Snap a pic then, free fall ride I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snap a pic then, free fall ride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Episodic Forums*Warning: contain spoilers* :: *EPISODE 8*-
Jump to: