HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Share
 

 What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-09-04
Location : Philippines

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 am

Obviously we are going to expect tasks involving the sponsors of the show, like in season3 we have the Sony task where they have to find the correct DVD....

but in this season we have the "bed making challenge" for 3 minutes.... do you think this is a challenging task? or do you think the team should have finish the task before they get the clue and just not receive the 10-minute penalty?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maraaaahh

maraaaahh

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 am

I find the bed making task very easy, because I'm an HRM student and I've studied housekeeping so yeah. ppiece of cake for me IMO.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iliiilude.tumblr.com
dexter02

dexter02

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:26 am

it is doable as demonstrated by ethan and khairie.
but they were not able to impress the judges though.
so it has to be both fast and precise.
it should look impeccable because hilton hotel is one of the most famous hotels in the world, it's understandable that the judges had high standards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robertc



Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-11-06
Location : Phil.

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Lani: we probably cannot get a job at the Hilton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

dexter02

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

robertc wrote:
Lani: we probably cannot get a job at the Hilton.

lol. i'm sure they can look for other vacancies, the front desk perhaps? hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robertc



Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-11-06
Location : Phil.

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

maraaaahh wrote:
I find the bed making task very easy, because I'm an HRM student and I've studied housekeeping so yeah. piece of cake for me IMO.. Wink

thats one good reason to sign up for season 5; you could team up with Dex.

by the way just a friendly advice, your pic is kinda fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maraaaahh

maraaaahh

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:15 pm

robertc wrote:
maraaaahh wrote:
I find the bed making task very easy, because I'm an HRM student and I've studied housekeeping so yeah. piece of cake for me IMO.. Wink

thats one good reason to sign up for season 5; you could team up with Dex.

by the way just a friendly advice, your pic is kinda fuzzy.


Just changed it.. still fuzzy?? Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iliiilude.tumblr.com
robertc



Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-11-06
Location : Phil.

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 pm

maraaaahh wrote:



Just changed it.. still fuzzy?? Smile)


much better, more feminine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will



Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-10-02

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Obviously we are going to expect tasks involving the sponsors of the show, like in season3 we have the Sony task where they have to find the correct DVD....

but in this season we have the "bed making challenge" for 3 minutes.... do you think this is a challenging task? or do you think the team should have finish the task before they get the clue and just not receive the 10-minute penalty?

Yeah if teams do the task intentionally poorly just to finish quickly and take the 10 min penalty ... no fun there.
I want to see teams try their best to finish any task ... or suffer trying... when they finish, I feel kinda glad that they managed to do it at last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

dexter02

Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-09-06

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:58 pm

robertc wrote:
maraaaahh wrote:
I find the bed making task very easy, because I'm an HRM student and I've studied housekeeping so yeah. piece of cake for me IMO.. Wink

thats one good reason to sign up for season 5; you could team up with Dex.

by the way just a friendly advice, your pic is kinda fuzzy.


why me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robertc



Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-11-06
Location : Phil.

What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 pm

joke only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"   What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What Can you say about the "Hilton Bed Making Task"
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Episodic Forums*Warning: contain spoilers* :: *EPISODE 7*-
Jump to: