Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Driven to the pitstop ... again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
will

Driven to the pitstop ... again Empty
PostSubject: Driven to the pitstop ... again   Driven to the pitstop ... again I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 am

Two episodes in a row, teams were being driven by the show's designated driver to the pitstop. This episode 4WD, last episode jetski and jeep.

It took away the uncertainty of driving on their own or taking a taxi ... They could've gotten lost, stuck in snow, sand or mud, stuck with a clueless or overcharging cab driver, stopped by the police for driving too fast, or too slow ... which make the last drive to the pitstop more exciting.

Teams should just drive more on their own IMO. Arrow
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Driven to the pitstop ... again   Driven to the pitstop ... again I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:52 pm

on LEG 5 (Philippines) they were driven not only on the pitstop but they were driven to every location of the task, it's like this leg the TARA production team decided to pamper the racers a bit by giving them their own ride and a driver....

there's no thrill in finding a taxi or navigating for directions...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Driven to the pitstop ... again   Driven to the pitstop ... again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:22 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
on LEG 5 (Philippines) they were driven not only on the pitstop but they were driven to every location of the task, it's like this leg the TARA production team decided to pamper the racers a bit by giving them their own ride and a driver....

there's no thrill in finding a taxi or navigating for directions...

i agree.
that will also test how well the racers can navigate on their own.
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: Driven to the pitstop ... again   Driven to the pitstop ... again I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm

I think they probably just want to cut cost. Less number of uncertain rides = less production time = less production cost. So the network and sponsors need to step up.

Come on AXN/Axiata/Hilton/Caltex/Sony! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driven to the pitstop ... again   Driven to the pitstop ... again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driven to the pitstop ... again
Page 1 of 1