Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?

Go down 
+10
Z-1988
masupio
inan_kewl
lonely_no_more
blue_oceans22
COoLs
Mai-Siomai
chin-go
The_Siege
RaG@zZo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:40 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Goodbye Alan and Wendy.

Too bad you rode on the bus that took so long in bringing you to your next destination.

No

they take a wrong bus...not wrong..but bad n unlucky..i donno how to say about that bus...haha

Actually, we can't blame the bus because it is an "all-stops" bus. Meaning, it will stop on every bus stop and load/unload passengers, thus, extending the travel time. The succeeding teams rode an "Express" bus that brought them straight to their destination, and didn't make any stop along the way.
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?   Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 am

The_Siege wrote:
So far they are not doing a "Monica and Edwin". Hope they really are not like E/M

I personally think they are way much better than E/M..at least they collaborate better..haha Laughing and Alan does not yell at Wendy all the time like Edwin does.. remember during the sewing challenge, eventhough they're the last team there, Alan was patiently sitting in the corner and said he just wanna let Wendy finish the task smoothly which i think is kinda sweet.. lol!
Back to top Go down

Do you think this will be the firts team to get eliminated?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2