Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

*U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*

Go down 
+8
will
VI
BlackAura
1vv1nj3
chin-go
subfriend
TARIndiaFan
FauziGonzalez
12 posters
AuthorMessage
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

*U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* Empty
PostSubject: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Do u like U-TURN?...

I really hate U-TURN coz its not fair for other team who really smart like D&S or R&R....sure one of them will be U-TURNED in leg 6....

y they do not just remove U-TURN from TAR?

i reallly hate u-turn.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
TARIndiaFan

TARIndiaFan

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Quote :
i reallly hate u-turn.....
Amen to that ..lol
Back to top Go down
subfriend

subfriend

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:31 pm

like Joe & Heidi (eliminated coz the U-turn) said in Tar 16,,
it is a little bit unfair but it is a game,,,
~game:have rules & twist & so on..
but the important is experience ^_^
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 pm

subfriend wrote:

Yes...Joe & Heidi...tough team...also that lesbian team too...but i'm happy when they eliminated..haha..

but still not unfair...
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am

DUDE!
U-Turn is one of my favorite features of TAR(A) lol!

it just makes it more interesting to watch.. drama drama drama
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:50 pm

YOU! TURN is great..

YIELD get out Razz
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:50 pm

personal opinion...

u-turn is not fair
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 am

FauziGonzalez wrote:
personal opinion...

u-turn is not fair

Agreed. Team who gets stroke by the U- Turn probably will fall to last place and eventually get eliminated. They should just stick with the yield. None of the teams from the previous seasons in TAR did survive from the U-Turn, though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:01 pm

*U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23581
I'm scared for the Richards coz they are the big threat. No
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:13 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
subfriend wrote:

Yes...Joe & Heidi...tough team...also that lesbian team too...but i'm happy when they eliminated..haha..

but still not unfair...

TAR16 created a whole subplot with Brent & Caite vs Carol & Brandy ... from the beginning of the season with C&B making fun of Caite, ending with Brandy's outburst at the final pitstop.

The U-turn was very important to the story. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:01 pm

VI wrote:
*U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=23581
I'm scared for the Richards coz they are the big threat. No

me too!
there is a good chance that the riches will be u-turned by Ethan and Khairie since they arrived first at the the pit stop and they will be ahead of all the teams including the riches.
darn!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 pm

U Turn spices up the show..

The athlete sisters from season 13 almost survive the U Turn though when they decided to do a million dollar piss just before the pitstop.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:19 am

I like U-TURN coz it creates drama in the race... =)

but for this particular U-Turn for TARA 4 leg 6, I think it was not planned very well....

first the detour tasks wasn't that hard... and 2nd the U-turn could have been located far-away from the detour site so at least the team that will be U-turned will need to travel back to the detour site...

TARA production team failed again in this task...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

but for this particular U-Turn for TARA 4 leg 6, I think it was not planned very well....

first the detour tasks wasn't that hard... and 2nd the U-turn could have been located far-away from the detour site so at least the team that will be U-turned will need to travel back to the detour site...

i agree.
the u-turn did not affect sunaina and dimple at all.
usually, teams that were u-turned in tar suffer elimination.
Back to top Go down
road2glory

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:07 pm

I dont think Ethan and Khairie will utrun the Riches at this moment because time wont permit them to do so.

Even when Ethan and Khairie flied to Phillipine airport, they left after all team gone and they arrived in between, when jess commented that she not enthusiast of taking helicopter because he ex-bf is a pilot.

At NZ, Ethan also not the first from the beginning, they got summon by police for being slow (lost time there), they also had to turn back to get fuel from the nearest city (lost time there).. there are no chances for them to get near to the Riches.

So bringing up their name to Uturn the Riches are not supporting the whole cronology of events. In fact when Riches competing in challenges like this, strength and adventorous, they pass ahead everyone, unless mental challenges..then they got chances to be passed by.

Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:41 pm

dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

i agree.

That was because both of the detour tasks were like super easy and super fast. Glad they survived, though. sunny
Back to top Go down
harmoni6

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:51 pm

yeah a string of bad luck for ethan n khairie dis week
n for riches, the physical task fits them so well...
glad to watch su n dimple having fun doing both detour despite being u-turn..
the revenge plan to get back at them by michelle n claire doesnt seem to work.. hu3
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:40 pm

dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

i agree.

Great U-Turned for Dimple & Sunaina by Michele & Claire..coz there have fun with their task
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*   *U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*U-TURN? R U LIKE THAT?..I HATE IT!!!*
Page 1 of 1