Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?

Go down 
+6
BlackAura
FauziGonzalez
sporty_chiq
cabioTAR
rikireina
4everblue
10 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? Empty
PostSubject: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 am

I can't belv. am sayin this but I think in a way gonna miss them they r kinda funny esp. when Sahil threw the stick/bat at the Hataw-Palayok challenge Very Happy but am not too sorry nor surprised to see them go though... looks like Manas' baldness is baldluck oops

Will you miss them?

Back to top Go down
rikireina

rikireina

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:39 am

4everblue wrote:
I can't belv. am sayin this but I think in a way gonna miss them they r kinda funny esp. when Sahil threw the stick/bat at the Hataw-Palayok challenge Very Happy but am not too sorry nor surprised to see them go though... looks like Manas' baldness is baldluck oops

Will you miss them?

sis.. i gonna miss this team..
dumb and funny team ever in tara Razz
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:59 am

not at all
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 am

who got first?
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:21 am

sporty_chiq wrote:
who got first?

Ethan & Khairie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 am

4everblue wrote:

Will you miss them?

I miss them...

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:19 am

Not really. I disliked them anyway. Just a personal thought Razz
Btw, im new here. So, nice to meet you guys Smile and is it just me or am i the youngest member here? scratch
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:16 am

BlackAura wrote:
Not really. I disliked them anyway. Just a personal thought Razz
Btw, im new here. So, nice to meet you guys Smile and is it just me or am i the youngest member here? scratch

welcome, Black Aura Smile yes ur one of the young ones i think Wink
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:43 am

i like them.. i thought they would go pretty far because well they're young and they're men (like natasha said Razz)
but it seems that they're just too much of city boys.. they won't last longer..

will miss their humor in the race by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:43 pm

to be honest, i won't miss them.
i actually hoped they would be eliminated bcoz i like natasha and hussein.
sahil throwing the bat was really funny though. hahaha
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:57 pm

NO won't miss them
The team I had hardest time differentiating who is Sahil and who is Manas Laughing
Bye bye!
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:55 am

I actually wanted them to go since episode 2 due to their stupity performances tongue
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 pm

I prefer to see them go than Allan and Wendy ;(
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:

I know right. I was screaming at the TV while i was watching episode 3 which takes place at Sri Lanka. Learning that the Indian boys couldnt check in to the pitstop since they did not pay their tuk tuk fare correctly, i was like "Come on Alan & Wendy!!!! Run!!! Get your asses to the pitstop!!! Fast!!!" Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 pm

BlackAura wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:

I know right. I was screaming at the TV while i was watching episode 3 which takes place at Sri Lanka. Learning that the Indian boys couldnt check in to the pitstop since they did not pay their tuk tuk fare correctly, i was like "Come on Alan & Wendy!!!! Run!!! Get your asses to the pitstop!!! Fast!!!" Laughing lol!

lol! did you really scream at your TV?
anyway, i also like alan and wendy more than manas and sahil.
it also seems that some of the teams don't like the indian boys.
maybe they were just misunderstood but i'm glad they are already eliminated from the race. hehe
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm

dexter02 wrote:
BlackAura wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:

lol! did you really scream at your TV?
anyway, i also like alan and wendy more than manas and sahil.
it also seems that some of the teams don't like the indian boys.
maybe they were just misunderstood but i'm glad they are already eliminated from the race. hehe

Yup, I did scream at the TV while my mom was staring at me as if I just gone nut tongue
I reckon that even the Indian girls, Su & Dimple also disliked them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?   Are you gonna miss the Indian boys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you gonna miss the Indian boys?
Page 1 of 1