Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

What can you say about episode 4?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

What can you say about episode 4? Empty
PostSubject: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:26 am

Your favorite teams!!!
-OF COURSE, my favorite teams Riches are number 1 so i've got no complaint about that Smile
-J&L 4th!!! wow, that's from 7th last week, tee-hee, gettin stronger n stronger 'ey Wink PLUS, Jess rocked the rope challenge whew Very Happy

Editing!!!
-not so bad compared to last week, that is Wink 'xcept the 1972 thingy how did the last 2 teams got it? how did they figure out 1972? Did they as again ro what? And, how come Alan & Wendy who seems performing way better than the others got to last place upon getting off from the bus? Did their bus have a problem? OR did the other bus did somethin extraordinary like a re-route to become ahead of A&W bus? whew Razz

Tasks!!!
-not so bad either! the patterned/mask was cool, Manas & Sahil almost got screwed with that

WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT Episode 4? Post here Wink
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 am

It's a good thing that Rich & Rich took the Fast forward ... If it was Ivan and Hilda, Ivan is almost bald so no big deal, but can you imagine how much noise Hilda willl make? Shocked Will any of the female racers do it?

One of the Riches didnt seem too happy at the pitstop ... I cant remember any leg winner (TAR or TARA) looking sadder lol is it because of the hair?

It didn't seem quite fair that in the detour of the coconut task, teams had to queue up. Whereas, for the language task, many teams could do it at a time. They should have at least two coconut contraptions IMO.

The little kid who taught Natasha and Hussein seemed to take it harder than the racers whenever they got the answer wrong, judging from the painful grimace on his face lol ... pirat
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:19 pm

will wrote:
It's a good thing that Rich & Rich took the Fast forward ... If it was Ivan and Hilda, Ivan is almost bald so no big deal, but can you imagine how much noise Hilda willl make? Shocked Will any of the female racers do it?

One of the Riches didnt seem too happy at the pitstop ... I cant remember any leg winner (TAR or TARA) looking sadder lol is it because of the hair?

It didn't seem quite fair that in the detour of the coconut task, teams had to queue up. Whereas, for the language task, many teams could do it at a time. They should have at least two coconut contraptions IMO.

The little kid who taught Natasha and Hussein seemed to take it harder than the racers whenever they got the answer wrong, judging from the painful grimace on his face lol ... pirat

out of all the girls, i think the only team who would go bald would be claire and michelle and i'm sure they can rock the look being the rebel pals that they are.

i guess the Riches were just exhausted but i'm sure they are happy, i mean they won a lot of money for that leg, who would not be happy?

i agree with the detour task being kinda unfair. if the other teams didn't have to wait during the coconut task then they would have overtaken the other teams. tough luck i guess for those who chose the coconut task. i wonder why wendy and alan went back to the coconut task. such a waste of time.

i like Natasha's interaction with the kid. she was such a sweetheart. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:12 pm

same to me, if they have to queue, then directly went to the pitstop.. that's 90% unfair.. man.. ;(..
Dang it!!

Allan and Wendy should stay..

My favourite team left --> The indian girls and ivan and hilda..

The indian girls are the most consistent team at the moment.. 4 - > 3 - > 1 - 2

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 pm

4everblue wrote:
And, how come Alan & Wendy who seems performing way better than the others got to last place upon getting off from the bus? Did their bus have a problem? OR did the other bus did somethin extraordinary like a re-route to become ahead of A&W bus? whew Razz

If you notice closely, when Alan and Wendy were being shown on the bus, at the bottom of the screen, the destination (starts with letter A...) is shown and the words "All Stops". Meaning, their bus will stop on every bus stop. Unlike with the succeeding teams, their bus went straight to the "A" destination, thus, having lesser travel time. So that explains why Alan and Wendy took 1 1/2 hours to get to their destination, while the rest of the teams took 30 minutes of travel time only.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:26 pm

will wrote:

I agree with the coconut task. Why did they have one set up only? I agree that teams should queue up based on their arrival, but what if one team took so long to finish the task? Then those teams waiting for their turn would waste loads of time....and might affect their starting time at the next pitstart.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Episode 4 has been pretty okay, with regards to the editing, tasks, and drama.

Of course, I am glad that the Richards arrived first on the first clue box, thus they were able to get the FF.

The tasks were not that difficult, but were fun to watch. Save for the language task, this leg was a test of speed really, and not much on strength nor strategy.
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
4everblue wrote:
And, how come Alan & Wendy who seems performing way better than the others got to last place upon getting off from the bus? Did their bus have a problem? OR did the other bus did somethin extraordinary like a re-route to become ahead of A&W bus? whew Razz

If you notice closely, when Alan and Wendy were being shown on the bus, at the bottom of the screen, the destination (starts with letter A...) is shown and the words "All Stops". Meaning, their bus will stop on every bus stop. Unlike with the succeeding teams, their bus went straight to the "A" destination, thus, having lesser travel time. So that explains why Alan and Wendy took 1 1/2 hours to get to their destination, while the rest of the teams took 30 minutes of travel time only.

no i did not notice anything closely that time lol! i watched it loosely though lol!
well then if that's the case, it is partly their fault since they could've made a decision to stop and ride another bus or from the beginning not ride the bus with all stops Wink
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
4everblue wrote:

Funny thing is that the express bus stopped in front of the Dialog office. I'm guessing that since the bus was still not fully occupied, it would stop to take a passenger, as long as the passenger was willing to pay the full fare? I thought an express bus was supposed to go from point A to B without stopping.
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:51 pm

dexter02 wrote:
will wrote:

out of all the girls, i think the only team who would go bald would be claire and michelle and i'm sure they can rock the look being the rebel pals that they are.

i guess the Riches were just exhausted but i'm sure they are happy, i mean they won a lot of money for that leg, who would not be happy?

i agree with the detour task being kinda unfair. if the other teams didn't have to wait during the coconut task then they would have overtaken the other teams. tough luck i guess for those who chose the coconut task. i wonder why wendy and alan went back to the coconut task. such a waste of time.

i like Natasha's interaction with the kid. she was such a sweetheart. Very Happy

It's probably stress, being in last place with a half-hour penalty, and trying to learn a foreign (sounding) language at the same time? Not easy.
The picture card also carry Sri Lankan alphabet ... not much helping.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:38 pm

will wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
4everblue wrote:

Funny thing is that the express bus stopped in front of the Dialog office. I'm guessing that since the bus was still not fully occupied, it would stop to take a passenger, as long as the passenger was willing to pay the full fare? I thought an express bus was supposed to go from point A to B without stopping.

You've got a point there Will. The Express bus did stop to pick up passengers on its way to the next destination. Yes it stopped, probably because it is not full yet and yes again, they will still charge the new passenger the full fare. What I am driving at is that the Express bus has no scheduled stops on any other bus stops but its final destination only. So it is understood that all the passengers will get off on one destination only, thus having a quicker travel time.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:41 pm

4everblue wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
4everblue wrote:

no i did not notice anything closely that time lol! i watched it loosely though lol!
well then if that's the case, it is partly their fault since they could've made a decision to stop and ride another bus or from the beginning not ride the bus with all stops Wink

haha! I also wouldn't pay any attention to it but I'm just bothered why the words "All Stops" were there. Then I realized its importance when Alan and Wendy finally went off the bus, when most of the other teams have already finished the task, and they were actually the last team to arrive!

I guess it's not Alan and Wendy's fault that they rode on this type of bus. They may not have been aware that there are actually two types of buses plying that route. hehe.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:58 pm

will wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
will wrote:

It's probably stress, being in last place with a half-hour penalty, and trying to learn a foreign (sounding) language at the same time? Not easy.
The picture card also carry Sri Lankan alphabet ... not much helping.

yeah, that's a valid point. they were not able to think straight anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can you say about episode 4?   What can you say about episode 4? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can you say about episode 4?
Page 1 of 1