Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Bye Alan & Wendy

Go down 
+3
will
1vv1nj3
eragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eragon

eragon

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:03 am

So sad so them them eliminated Sad . I thought they'll be safe because they were in a huge lead (2nd Place after the Roadblock) over the other teams (except for the Riches who are bald now LMAO!). It came down to the bus they got in that put them in last place.
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:53 am

me too.. i was so excited that they were leading.. but the stupid bus make them to come in last place man..
Sahil and Manas should go home instead of Allan and Wendy ;( Love to see them more and more Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Ivan and Hilda, Sunaina and Dimple left for me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
will

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:22 am

So sad about Wendy leaving ... Crying or Very sad Oh and Alan too...

They shoulda taken the express bus instead of the stop-and-start bus ...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:55 pm

will wrote:

oh. so that's the reason why they came in last.
they shouldn't have given up on the language task too.
they could have make it, i think...
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:51 pm

will wrote:

I was also very excited to see them accomplish each task very fast! Then they got on the "wrong bus".....the bus that is "all-stops"! From there, it became very difficult for them to overtake any other team. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:00 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:
me too.. i was so excited that they were leading.. but the stupid bus make them to come in last place man..
Sahil and Manas should go home instead of Allan and Wendy ;( Love to see them more and more Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Ivan and Hilda, Sunaina and Dimple left for me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I also would have loved to see Sahil and Manas get eliminated, than Alan and Wendy. hehe
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:58 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:

i'm love Sunaina & Dimple...Ivan & Hilda too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
4everblue

4everblue

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 pm

yes, goodbye Alan & Wendy! i thought Wendy looked cute & kinda reminded me of Olive Oyl (&Alan - Popeye???!) on the last confessional well at least for the most part, they seemed to have a lot of fun while on the race, 'xcept the last parts
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:55 pm

dexter02 wrote:
will wrote:

oh. so that's the reason why they came in last.
they shouldn't have given up on the language task too.
they could have make it, i think...

come to think of it, you're right, dex, it's not only the bus but their choice to switch to learn course detour and not sticking with it, had they finished it quick, they could've overtaken some other teams maybe Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Alan & Wendy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Alan & Wendy   Bye Alan & Wendy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Alan & Wendy
Page 1 of 1