Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Z-1988

Z-1988

TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL Empty
PostSubject: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Yes, it was a NEL. But somehow, I think it was a "good" placement. Why? Kudos to the editors!! They were able to put the emotional feeling in the episode!! How Michael wasn't willing to give up, to show his son to never quit what they started, was really touching!! Smile Kudos to the editors!!
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Yes, it was a NEL. But somehow, I think it was a "good" placement. Why? Kudos to the editors!! They were able to put the emotional feeling in the episode!! How Michael wasn't willing to give up, to show his son to never quit what they started, was really touching!! Smile Kudos to the editors!!

yeah Zee, i do agree with ya, somehow, after watchin, I felt that NEL wasn't a let-down here bec. of editing
exciting episode still Wink
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 am

4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

yeah Zee, i do agree with ya, somehow, after watchin, I felt that NEL wasn't a let-down here bec. of editing

yeah, the NEL felt to be "worth-used" Very Happy Nice editing Smile
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 am

Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

yeah plus episode 1&2 are EL Wink
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:21 am

4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
4everblue wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

yeah plus episode 1&2 are EL Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm

i was really irritated by how nick was treating his girlfriend vicki... that's so harsh and un needed... they were ahead, no need to yell like that..

2 seasons ago, Mika deserved to be yelled yet Canaan was too nice... hahaha...

i am already sad that last episode Andie and Jenna were eliminated, but they're not too competitive afterall, i cant lose father and son this early.. so i love the NEL placing... hahaha...

my fave team is now the TV Shopping Presenter.. haha
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:08 am

I'm happy that team Jumba wasn't eliminated. Very Happy
Speaking of the TV Shopping Hosts, Claire swallowed a watermelon seed. Wink
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

JUMBA!! Wink KEVJUMBA and PAPAJUMBA rocks!!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 pm

chin-go wrote:
i was really irritated by how nick was treating his girlfriend vicki... that's so harsh and un needed... they were ahead, no need to yell like that..

2 seasons ago, Mika deserved to be yelled yet Canaan was too nice... hahaha...

i am already sad that last episode Andie and Jenna were eliminated, but they're not too competitive afterall, i cant lose father and son this early.. so i love the NEL placing... hahaha...

my fave team is now the TV Shopping Presenter.. haha

but in the end he regretted it and apologized. I think Nicky forgave him?? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL   TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAR 17 episode 3 - NEL
Page 1 of 1