Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...

Go down 
+9
Mai-Siomai
dexter02
Z-1988
สุดที่รั
will
TARIndiaFan
Joey
4everblue
RaG@zZo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:16 pm

The Indian Ladies have their reason because of the incident in the airport but do you think the singaporean ladies deserve it?... Razz
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 pm

since it is a tool to be used in the game, not only do i think everyone deserved it but everyone must expect to be yielded but of course cant blame the girls from bein angry bec. obviously other teams who were behind them will now get ahead of them Wink
Back to top Go down
Joey

Joey

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 pm

haha..agree, it is a tool to be used..i like both teams though..indian teams are quite strong and competitive this year. luv claire an michelle too..they're fun to watch.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TARIndiaFan

TARIndiaFan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:03 am

yeah, I think they were gonna use it on someone anyway. Claire & Michelle made it easier for Indian gals to decide on whom to use the yield on ...
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 pm

IMO we'd like to think that Yields and U-turns are all part of the game, everyone should expect them and that there is nothing personal etc etc ...
Of course, it's PERSONAL! Mad Claire & Michelle will remember this throughout the race so Sunaina & Dimple better watch out. I just like the drama. lol
Back to top Go down
สุดที่รั

สุดที่รั

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

They just took it too personal, the Yield is not supposed to be the teams' tool to take revenge on other team! If they had to use it they should have used it against stronger teams like the Riches or the Frats. Now it has gone to waste and it's only the beginning. 9 teams left, there are still many legs to go and it will no longer be a comfortable race for these 2 teams.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:01 pm

I think the Singaporean ladies are strong a team... kinda sneaky but still their on my list of strong teams... =)
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:03 pm

it shouldn't be personal but maybe some teams took that personally. But wanting to get a revenge doesn't necessarily mean it is "personal" though Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 pm

to be honest, i think they deserved it.
it was just unfortunate for them that sunaina and dimple were ahead of them.
i think they got mad bcoz they think they haven't done anything bad to the indian ladies BUT the indian ladies found out that they were telling the people from the airport not to sell them tickets.
i think claire and michelle did not know that the indian girls found out that's why they got mad.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Does Claire and Michelle deserve to be yielded because they told the airline personnel to lie to Sunaina and Dimple? No, i don't think so.

It was the airline personnel's choice if they will follow C&M's request, or just stick to their job, which is to truthfully inform their clients about seat availabilities in a particular flight.

Does Sunaina and Dimple have the right to use the Yield? Yes, of course. To use it against Claire and Michelle for what they did in the previous leg? Seems like an immature decision, but again, they had that right because they arrived ahead of C&M.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:41 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Does Claire and Michelle deserve to be yielded because they told the airline personnel to lie to Sunaina and Dimple? No, i don't think so.

It was the airline personnel's choice if they will follow C&M's request, or just stick to their job, which is to truthfully inform their clients about seat availabilities in a particular flight.

Does Sunaina and Dimple have the right to use the Yield? Yes, of course. To use it against Claire and Michelle for what they did in the previous leg? Seems like an immature decision, but again, they had that right because they arrived ahead of C&M.

Exactly!! Smile

Anyway, I wonder, did the airline personnel chose to go with the request?? I mean, I think his/her main job was to SELL tickets to passengers so that the flight will be full. If he/she followed C&M's request and there were actually seats available and C&M had to catch another airline, then he/she didn't do a good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

Exactly!! Smile

Anyway, I wonder, did the airline personnel chose to go with the request?? I mean, I think his/her main job was to SELL tickets to passengers so that the flight will be full. If he/she followed C&M's request and there were actually seats available and C&M had to catch another airline, then he/she didn't do a good job Very Happy

we are entitled to our own opinion, i respect yours but i don't agree with it.
claire and michelle deserve the yield.
they did something to sunaina and dimple and it was payback time.
plus yielding them is also reasonable bcoz they are good racers.
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:31 am

100% agree..they deserve it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:44 am

Z-1988 wrote:

Exactly!! Smile

i don't think the airline personnel granted the request but they don't have any obligation to tell D&S either but i think they did lol
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 am

Yes they deserved that Karma bites back rabbit
Back to top Go down
d3n15l4n

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 am

I know I'm posting on a old post and hopefully someone reads this but...

1. I noticed Sunaina and Dimple went to another person at the check-in counter when I watched the Best Moments... ??? Michelle and Claire also said the two went to another person on AXN Community.

2. Michelle and Claire said the airline crew member's name. Why would someone follow their instructions on TV and jeopardize their job? If Susan did it she would be in big trouble!

3. If Susan really wanted to follow their instructions, why didn't she lie to Manas and Sahil as well? I mean, Claire said "See the other teamS behind? ... ", so if she did lie she would have lied to both teams right?

These are some points I noted... Michelle and Claire explained on AXN community that Sunaina and Dimple did not get their tickets because they did not push for it enough. Perhaps it was a coincidence that Sunaina and Dimple thought that Michelle and Claire asked Susan to lie and Michelle and Claire joked with Susan? And if they really did not do anything, then why is AXN showing on TV as if they did it? Just to add more drama? And to make them look bad?

Michelle and Claire even said that Sunaina and Dimple told the other teams that they yielded them because they thought they could sew well. And it was true as they did get 4th in the end. So why is AXN exaggerating the matter? Sad
Back to top Go down
BlackAura

BlackAura

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:35 am

d3n15l4n wrote:
I know I'm posting on a old post and hopefully someone reads this but...

1. I noticed Sunaina and Dimple went to another person at the check-in counter when I watched the Best Moments... ??? Michelle and Claire also said the two went to another person on AXN Community.

2. Michelle and Claire said the airline crew member's name. Why would someone follow their instructions on TV and jeopardize their job? If Susan did it she would be in big trouble!

3. If Susan really wanted to follow their instructions, why didn't she lie to Manas and Sahil as well? I mean, Claire said "See the other teamS behind? ... ", so if she did lie she would have lied to both teams right?

These are some points I noted... Michelle and Claire explained on AXN community that Sunaina and Dimple did not get their tickets because they did not push for it enough. Perhaps it was a coincidence that Sunaina and Dimple thought that Michelle and Claire asked Susan to lie and Michelle and Claire joked with Susan? And if they really did not do anything, then why is AXN showing on TV as if they did it? Just to add more drama? And to make them look bad?

Michelle and Claire even said that Sunaina and Dimple told the other teams that they yielded them because they thought they could sew well. And it was true as they did get 4th in the end. So why is AXN exaggerating the matter? Sad

Yes, the editor's job is too create a storyline for each episode. So, most of the events or dramas that we saw on TV might be false.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...   Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think Claire & Michelle deserve the YIELD?...
Page 1 of 1