Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?

Go down 
+6
road2glory
TARIndiaFan
Z-1988
FauziGonzalez
Grumpy
4everblue
10 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? Empty
PostSubject: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 pm

If you were the other teams?

I thought TARA disallows the un-checked-in teams to interact with the ones checked-in hmm
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:03 am

Isn't that against the rules in TARA? If you think about it, if Sahil and Manas did not get money from the other teams, they would come in last because it looked like Alan and Wendy came in right after them.

What's going on with the AXN production??
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:06 am

in amazing race U.S version also have other team give money to other team who not have money....

for example...NEL...and the last team will take all their money...

then..b4 start race,...many team help that NEL team...give money...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 am

FauziGonzalez wrote:
in amazing race U.S version also have other team give money to other team who not have money....

it also happened in TARA season 1 Smile Some teams decided to leave some money for the "saved" team but it was not until the beginning of the next leg Smile
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 am

Z-1988 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:

it also happened in TARA season 1 Smile Some teams decided to leave some money for the "saved" team but it was not until the beginning of the next leg Smile

yes i agree...
Back to top Go down
TARIndiaFan

TARIndiaFan

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:35 am

will I give money to them??
probably I will. I don't wanna think karma came back and bit my a** when something goes wrong later ..lol
cheers,
Back to top Go down
road2glory

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 am

Yea. If i were in the games, I will help those team in need too. Afterall it is important to have an allies at the beginning of the games.
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 am

i would definitely help them should i be there and have checked in

however, this thing should not be allowed by the producers.. they shouldn't be allowed to interact with teams who have checked in... hmm...

By the way... Hello TARIndiaFan! long time no see!
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:39 pm

chin-go wrote:

however, this thing should not be allowed by the producers.. they shouldn't be allowed to interact with teams who have checked in... hmm...

TAR U.S allow...how TARA not allow...

other people sure can help other team..make alliance
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:12 am

FauziGonzalez wrote:
chin-go wrote:

really? The US Version allows that??? I don't know that, hmmmm
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 am

Z-1988 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
chin-go wrote:

i also donno allow or not...

what i mean is..we already watch in U,S version right...other team give money to other team n not have any prob about that rules...so...how in TARA will this prob have to be a big ..issue
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm

I think the giving of money should not be allowed after the teams have checked in the pitstop.... I can agree with giving money within the leg but after the pitstop, other teams should not be allowed to give or help other teams anymore... it's so unfair to the teams who have been using their money wisely, this Indian team should have learned their lesson....

I think this is one of the lame rules of TARA... =(
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:06 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
chin-go wrote:

i also donno allow or not...

what i mean is..we already watch in U,S version right...other team give money to other team n not have any prob about that rules...so...how in TARA will this prob have to be a big ..issue

I haven't seen that in the US Version. What season?? Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:35 pm

i would give them money so that they'll also give me money if i need it.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

First, to answer the question of this thread.....Yes, I will give them money....under one condition only.....before they start the next leg and NOT before they are checked in by Allan at the pit stop.

To address the other issue being raised, I agree with Z, Ragazzo, Chinnie and the others who've said that teams who have not checked in yet should not interact with the teams who have checked in already. There should be a "line" between those that are already safe and those that aren't so that it will not affect the results of the leg. By getting help from the "safe teams", Manas and Sahil eventually raised enough money to pay their driver, thus giving them an advantage to check in earlier than Allan and Wendy.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
First, to answer the question of this thread.....Yes, I will give them money....under one condition only.....before they start the next leg and NOT before they are checked in by Allan at the pit stop.

To address the other issue being raised, I agree with Z, Ragazzo, Chinnie and the others who've said that teams who have not checked in yet should not interact with the teams who have checked in already. There should be a "line" between those that are already safe and those that aren't so that it will not affect the results of the leg. By getting help from the "safe teams", Manas and Sahil eventually raised enough money to pay their driver, thus giving them an advantage to check in earlier than Allan and Wendy.

manas and sahil were so lucky the other teams were still there and they were generous enough to give them money. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?   Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you give money to Manas & Sahil ?
Page 1 of 1