Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Why do you think they keep getting lost?...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

Why do you think they keep getting lost?... Empty
PostSubject: Why do you think they keep getting lost?...   Why do you think they keep getting lost?... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:51 pm

In my opinion, they don't frequently ask the locals or cab drivers for direction, they try to find a place by themselves and by the use of a map... which I think is working to their disadvantage at the moment...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think they keep getting lost?...   Why do you think they keep getting lost?... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:44 pm

they even fought about it on episode 2.
one of them wanted to ask for directions but the other Richard won't.
i guess it's a guy thing, not asking for directions. hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think they keep getting lost?...   Why do you think they keep getting lost?... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Aside from them having a very poor sense of direction, and probably poor map reading skills (hehe), their male ego dictates them to not ask for directions from locals......

......bad move.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think they keep getting lost?...   Why do you think they keep getting lost?... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Aside from them having a very poor sense of direction, and probably poor map reading skills (hehe), their male ego dictates them to not ask for directions from locals......

......bad move.

hehe. i believe one of the Richards wanted to ask for directions but the other Rich is just so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think they keep getting lost?...   Why do you think they keep getting lost?... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you think they keep getting lost?...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TARA 4 TEAMS :: Rich and Rich-
Jump to: