HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... Empty
PostSubject: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 pm

This is my stand, because It's truly unfair if you know that you can do the Task but wasn't given a chance again, I have never seen this kind of rule in the Amazing Race.

The 4 hour penalty should only be imposed if the team had already given up and it should not be automatically given just because the time elapsed in doing a task... TARA producers should study carefully the rule they impose on tasks...

I can just feel how the racers felt when they know they can do the task again but wasn't given a chance... =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
This is my stand, because It's truly unfair if you know that you can do the Task but wasn't given a chance again, I have never seen this kind of rule in the Amazing Race.

The 4 hour penalty should only be imposed if the team had already given up and it should not be automatically given just because the time elapsed in doing a task... TARA producers should study carefully the rule they impose on tasks...

I can just feel how the racers felt when they know they can do the task again but wasn't given a chance... =(

so far if there is time elapsed or uncompleted/unsuccessed task rules, team just need to redo and back the queue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:08 am

RaG@zZo wrote:

Maybe too dangerous...long time underwater...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:44 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

so far if there is time elapsed or uncompleted/unsuccessed task rules, team just need to redo and back the queue.

Correct cab!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:01 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Maybe too dangerous...long time underwater...

That's possible but how about giving each team two chances to do it.

Ethan did the task twice and he managed to do it safely.

So IMO two chances for everyone.

It doesnt matter if you can't complete the task the first time, or you broke the chain, or your oxygen tank explode etc etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

maybe they really wanted some teams to be penalized so that the team who had a 30-min. penalty during the non elimination leg (first leg) could catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm

dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

maybe they really wanted some teams to be penalized so that the team who had a 30-min. penalty during the non elimination leg (first leg) could catch up.

yea, but they should have come up with something fair. If they apply penalty for teams who were not able to complete the task, then that's it. They shouldn't have given second chance like that Smile Completely a flaw in the ruling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

yea, but they should have come up with something fair. If they apply penalty for teams who were not able to complete the task, then that's it. They shouldn't have given second chance like that Smile Completely a flaw in the ruling

yeah. what else is new? i wonder what other blunders we can see in episode 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:23 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

yeah. what else is new? i wonder what other blunders we can see in episode 3.

exactly, we saw ruling-flaw on episode 1 (the singing thingy), and now also on episode 2. Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 pm

I so agree with you guys, I'll bet we'll be expecting ruling flaws in every episode... TARA producers should really study their rules before implementing it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:21 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

at first am thinkin this may be because they hired a limited no. of people/crew to assist in the seawalk OR maybe because the pressure of waves can and will change in a matter of hours which will make it doubly hard to complete task in such condition? but still imposing doesn't make sense...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:21 am

RaG@zZo wrote:
I so agree with you guys, I'll bet we'll be expecting ruling flaws in every episode... TARA producers should really study their rules before implementing it...

and yet I also expect better leg planning (you know, better placement of NEL, U-Turn/Yield, etc). But now, hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 am

hahaha...i no have idea about this topic..just can't wait for next leg...maybe in India...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 am

FauziGonzalez wrote:
hahaha...i no have idea about this topic..just can't wait for next leg...maybe in India...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:13 pm

VI wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Spoiler:

'
no spoiler la..just see preview on AXN channel yesterday...actually i donno where ...just look like India..maybe Sri Lanka..maybe others...donno...
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
VI wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Spoiler:

'
no spoiler la..just see preview on AXN channel yesterday...actually i donno where ...just look like India..maybe Sri Lanka..maybe others...donno...

for some people maybe it's still a spoiler, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
VI wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Spoiler:

'

hahaha...i tot..all watch AXN everyday...hehe...sorry...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:30 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
VI wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Spoiler:

'

for zee it's a spoiler bcoz zee can't access axn right now. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 pm

dexter02 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
VI wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Spoiler:

'

then...in what channel zee watch TARA?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 am

FauziGonzalez wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
VI wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
Spoiler:

'

then...in what channel zee watch TARA?

online, through streaming website Smile But I haven't got the chance to watch episode 2 tho, kinda busy here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:00 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:

Couldn't agree more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:49 pm

The producers were expecting the teams to finish the task in 30 mins....or get penalized! They were asking for perfection in executing the task, yet they were nowhere near perfect in laying out the rules. haha! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The producers were expecting the teams to finish the task in 30 mins....or get penalized! They were asking for perfection in executing the task, yet they were nowhere near perfect in laying out the rules. haha! affraid

lol! Yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol! Yeah

haha. u got it right. i even see some inconsistencies again during episode 3 where the no. of fishes counted were not the same for some teams. i don't know if that's the real number or not. so perplexing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...   4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 HOUR PENALTY should only be imposed if the Team gave up on a Task...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Episodic Forums*Warning: contain spoilers* :: *EPISODE 2*-
Jump to: