Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Hilda : The most unique character this season

Go down 
+4
Z-1988
dexter02
1vv1nj3
chin-go
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chin-go

chin-go

Hilda : The most unique character this season Empty
PostSubject: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:41 am

Watching the scene when she suddenly RAN when she saw the Riches behind (at the pit stop), when seconds ago she's just complaining about her hurt leg.. was AMAZINGLY hilarious..

hahahaha

she's so funny....
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Laughing Laughing yeah.. I'm so ROFL when I was watching that.. hahahaha.. Even my little brother cracks too LOL!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:30 pm

yeah! the funniest scene i've seen so far on tara.
they looked like they were chased by dogs. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:53 pm

chin-go wrote:
Watching the scene when she suddenly RAN when she saw the Riches behind (at the pit stop), when seconds ago she's just complaining about her hurt leg.. was AMAZINGLY hilarious..

hahahaha

she's so funny....

Really?? WOW!! I can't wait to see that NOW!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:02 am

yah I really LOLed for about 5 minutes
That run is worth US5.3K!
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm loving Hilda on that scene, she's such a comic relief! lol!
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Ivan and Hilda are interesting - because even though Hilda is a bit quirky (Babbyyyy - I don't eat breakfast, I twisted my ankle, don't help we must open together...) she seems like a very nice person. And Ivan needs to be respected because he can put up with Hilda's quirkiness. Even after so many years, you can still see they love each other on TV. Very good team! Wish them the best! Wink
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Ivan and Hilda are interesting - because even though Hilda is a bit quirky (Babbyyyy - I don't eat breakfast, I twisted my ankle, don't help we must open together...) she seems like a very nice person. And Ivan needs to be respected because he can put up with Hilda's quirkiness. Even after so many years, you can still see they love each other on TV. Very good team! Wish them the best! Wink

i agree. i find them interesting. Hilda could be a pain in the butt sometimes but at least she's showing the real her. Ivan seems to be a very understanding partner. he has never lost his temper, so far...

hope to see more of this interesting couple.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:11 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

i agree. i find them interesting. Hilda could be a pain in the butt sometimes but at least she's showing the real her. Ivan seems to be a very understanding partner. he has never lost his temper, so far...

at least she is not that "spoiled". When the competition is on, she is eager to do her best, lol. Fun to watch!!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

at least she is not that "spoiled". When the competition is on, she is eager to do her best, lol. Fun to watch!!

but so far she's the one who is the most spoiled during the race. maybe bcoz Ivan spoils her. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:23 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

but so far she's the one who is the most spoiled during the race. maybe bcoz Ivan spoils her. hehe

yea, she acted spoiled but when it came down to business, she was willing to go for it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Unique and most annoying sometimes. rabbit
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

yea, she acted spoiled but when it came down to business, she was willing to go for it!! Smile

well yeah, but i still believe that ivan is the main reason why they are still in the race.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 am

dexter02 wrote:

well yeah, but i still believe that ivan is the main reason why they are still in the race.

and that's "teamwork" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilda : The most unique character this season   Hilda : The most unique character this season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilda : The most unique character this season
Page 1 of 1