Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA Launch party???

Go down 
+6
beybeh
traddict
Z-1988
RaG@zZo
The_Siege
4everblue
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blue_oceans22

blue_oceans22

TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:49 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
What would happen if someone knock somebody cold? Would they be disqualified?

Did that ever happen in TAR? That would be great reality TV if we see that on TARA. Btw, have you seen clips from the newest TAR season? A female racer was hit by a melon right in the face. It was her own fault though. Quite funny actually.

yeah, I watched that. Crazy!! She must be really shocked after that!!

I saw that one too... thought it was all a hoax... must be extremely painful... i heard she can't feel half her face after...

and since that task is a roadblock, she has to finish it by herself lest her team (an all-female team) gets a 4-hour penalty...

Poor her. She probably saw stars after that

IF that happened to me, I would not just see stars....but the moons as well, and the planets, even the meteors! hahaha! Poor girl!

affraid

wkakakakaka lol!
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

Did that ever happen in TAR? That would be great reality TV if we see that on TARA. Btw, have you seen clips from the newest TAR season? A female racer was hit by a melon right in the face. It was her own fault though. Quite funny actually.

I saw that one too... thought it was all a hoax... must be extremely painful... i heard she can't feel half her face after...

and since that task is a roadblock, she has to finish it by herself lest her team (an all-female team) gets a 4-hour penalty...

IF that happened to me, I would not just see stars....but the moons as well, and the planets, even the meteors! hahaha! Poor girl!

affraid

LOL at all the atrological stuffs you will see... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Inan: being hit with a watermelon in the face and meeting you in person both have the same result ----- seeing a STAR!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:14 am

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Inan: being hit with a watermelon in the face and meeting you in person both have the same result ----- seeing a STAR!

lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
inan_kewl

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol!

pale
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:42 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:

lol!

pale

lol!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:32 pm

inan_kewl wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
The_Siege wrote:
inan_kewl wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
The_Siege wrote:

affraid

LOL at all the atrological stuffs you will see... Razz

@mai: lol! you forgot to mention asteroids, comets, and dwarf planets like pluto. hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Dex: haha! Now, your being an educator is becoming obvious!
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Dex: haha! Now, your being an educator is becoming obvious!

hehe. i can't help it. it's in my DNA already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA Launch party???   TARA Launch party??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARA Launch party???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2