Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***

Go down 
+7
chin-go
ericng19
The_Siege
VI
eragon
Z-1988
sporty_chiq
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** Empty
PostSubject: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 pm

I know tara 4 will visit the Philippines again specifically in Bicol where the Mayon Volcano is located. Do you think it will be the next stop??
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Please, put a "Spoiler" warning (like the stars (* *) ) in the title of the thread.

Some members here HATE spoilers, and we have to respect them (to make this forum a nice and comfortable place for all of us) Wink
Back to top Go down
sporty_chiq

sporty_chiq

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm

oh sorry na,,hahaha
Back to top Go down
eragon

eragon

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:12 pm

nope. I think next leg will still be in Malaysia or Sri Lanka.
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Major major SPOILER... not really...   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Siege

The_Siege

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Nope. Probably the 3rd or 4th leg
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:17 pm

eragon wrote:
nope. I think next leg will still be in Malaysia or Sri Lanka.
as long as the race keeps entertain us..
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 pm

VI wrote:
Spoiler:

wow.. it's a major spoiler... lol!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:06 pm

chin-go wrote:
VI wrote:
Spoiler:

lol!

For some reasons that spoilers do not appear in my normal window, hmmm
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:
VI wrote:
Spoiler:

lol!

click the space below the spoiler word zee... Razz
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:
VI wrote:
Spoiler:

lol!

click on the grey area.. it is not shown normally because it is written in a spoiler tag
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:
VI wrote:
Spoiler:

lol!

click the space below the spoiler word zee... Razz

Oh, thankyou!!! NOW I know how it works, LOL. I have no idea this whole time Smile
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm

sporty_chiq wrote:
I know tara 4 will visit the Philippines again specifically in Bicol where the Mayon Volcano is located. Do you think it will be the next stop??

Wrong. The next leg will be in Sabah, Malaysia.
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
Please, put a "Spoiler" warning (like the stars (* *) ) in the title of the thread.

Some members here HATE spoilers, and we have to respect them (to make this forum a nice and comfortable place for all of us) Wink

hahaha! I think the hardcore fans and avid followers of TARA 4, even before it was aired, already know this piece of info....so it's actually not much of a spoiler! hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

hahaha! I think the hardcore fans and avid followers of TARA 4, even before it was aired, already know this piece of info....so it's actually not much of a spoiler! hehe

But still, I agree with Zee to keep all SPOILERS (whether new or old) in its proper thread. It won't hurt to follow some basic rules and practice proper courtesy, right?
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:

But still, I agree with Zee to keep all SPOILERS (whether new or old) in its proper thread. It won't hurt to follow some basic rules and practice proper courtesy, right?

that's my point. Even though it is a "trivial" spoiler, still, maybe some people do not like it nor wish to read it Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:11 pm

I love the spoiler I've read here. This means we can see more of the pinoy teams until the 6th leg. awesome! I hope they made it to the finals. any more spoilers? hehe
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:41 am

dexter02 wrote:
I love the spoiler I've read here. This means we can see more of the pinoy teams until the 6th leg. awesome! I hope they made it to the finals. any more spoilers? hehe

Go to the Spoilers thread! hehe
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

is there a spoiler thread?
i didn't know.
i have to make my way around this forum more.
where can i find it? hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:39 am

dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i didn't know.

Usually the title says it, or at least it should have some kind of warning, with the stars like this: ***
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Mai-Siomai wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i didn't know.

Usually the title says it, or at least it should have some kind of warning, with the stars like this: ***

ah ok. tnx for the info zee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***   ***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???*** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***PHILIPPINES WILL BE THE NEXT DESTINATION???***
Page 1 of 1