Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...

Go down 
+2
The_Siege
RaG@zZo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dexter02

dexter02

What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
From what I've seen, Jess and Lani weren't laughing because they left the guy, I guess they were laughing because the guy might have cursed at them using his native tongue.
They made a mistake but I think they have no intentions of insulting the guy they picked up to help them.

I agree, I still think they were not that "mean" to laugh at a guy after dumping him while he actually helped them big time in the race...

yeah! they don't look like mean girls to me, for now at least. we'll just wait and see what happens during the next episode.

yea, but if they are that "mean", wow. Villain of the season!! Very Happy

maybe... haha Very Happy

we'll just have to wait and see if they'll gonna do this again in every country.... lol!

lol! Picking guys up from the curb and asked for his help and then dumping him at the end of the task and laughed at him, lol!

hopefully not! i don't want to support mean people. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:40 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

maybe... haha Very Happy

we'll just have to wait and see if they'll gonna do this again in every country.... lol!

lol! Picking guys up from the curb and asked for his help and then dumping him at the end of the task and laughed at him, lol!

I don't think they were that mean Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

maybe... haha Very Happy

yeah me too. michelle and claire are kinda mean and conniving with their plans not to let the other teams board the plane.
oh well, as they say, races have no manners and that does not exclude the amazing race. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

maybe... haha Very Happy

yeah me too. michelle and claire are kinda mean and conniving with their plans not to let the other teams board the plane.
oh well, as they say, races have no manners and that does not exclude the amazing race. hehe

well, being mean and strategic are very different Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

maybe... haha Very Happy

they are strategic in a mean way . hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:32 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

well, I still don't think it's mean. It can give them an edge without breaking a rule Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

well, I still don't think it's mean. It can give them an edge without breaking a rule Smile

i still think they are mean. i believe sunaina and dimple would agree since they yielded claire and michelle. hehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:35 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

i still think they are mean. i believe sunaina and dimple would agree since they yielded claire and michelle. hehe

yield is another thing Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

in this case, i don't think so.
you heard it straight from the horse's mouth, sunaina and dimple yielded claire and michelle bcoz they did something mean.
no one can deny it. they could have said that they were threatened by the singaporean girls but they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:14 am

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

you heard it straight from the horse's mouth, sunaina and dimple yielded claire and michelle bcoz they did something mean.
no one can deny it. they could have said that they were threatened by the singaporean girls but they didn't.

it is not surprising that a team who became a "victim" or a "target" of other team's strategy would say what that other team did was mean Wink But objectively, it didn't mean they were really mean Smile
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

it is not surprising that a team who became a "victim" or a "target" of other team's strategy would say what that other team did was mean Wink But objectively, it didn't mean they were really mean Smile

well if that's how you look at it.
i still think claire and michelle do mean things.
have you seen what they did during the cellphone challenge?
sure it's a strategey but no one else did it. it's just them.
don't get me wrong, i don't despise them i just think they do mean things.
i hate the sin not the sinners. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm

dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

yea, I think it's a matter of perception about how we see things Smile We should stop now or it will never end, LOL
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

yea, I think it's a matter of perception about how we see things Smile We should stop now or it will never end, LOL

ok. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...   What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the Malaysian guy who helped Jess & Lani?...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2