Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

The Indian Girls Shock Us With An Outstanding Performance In The First Epi's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ft.[N]az

Ft.[N]az

The Indian Girls Shock Us With An Outstanding Performance In The First Epi's Empty
PostSubject: The Indian Girls Shock Us With An Outstanding Performance In The First Epi's   The Indian Girls Shock Us With An Outstanding Performance In The First Epi's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:20 pm

I was predicting that they'll end last in the first leg and subsequently eliminated from the race. Laughing
But it turns to be upside down .. From my 2cents, the Indians are always the underdog and this team totally prove i'm wrong lol! ..
Not for Sahil and Manas though, just Sunaina and Dimple .. GIRL POWERS lols!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1276658420
The_Siege

The_Siege

The Indian Girls Shock Us With An Outstanding Performance In The First Epi's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Indian Girls Shock Us With An Outstanding Performance In The First Epi's   The Indian Girls Shock Us With An Outstanding Performance In The First Epi's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:46 pm

They shut me up. All the while I was thinking that really weren't tough. but man, I was proven wrong. Good job ladies
Back to top Go down

The Indian Girls Shock Us With An Outstanding Performance In The First Epi's
Page 1 of 1