Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VI

VI

First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread* Empty
PostSubject: First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread*   First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Go Natasha and Hussein! First father and daughter team to win the The Amazing Race/Asia!
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread*   First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:33 am

VI wrote:
Go Natasha and Hussein! First father and daughter team to win the The Amazing Race/Asia!

a lot speculations came about several episodes ago due to the axiata commercial hmm but it seems stupid if AXN and/or advertisers made the winners appear and star in a commercial and (AGAIN) air it prior finale making it a spoiler like in season 2 but ur right, it'd be a 1st father-dau team win in TARA if ever and yes, they are also the 1st father-dau team-ever in TARA so that's good 4 them
Back to top Go down
robertc

PostSubject: Re: First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread*   First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 am

Its probably a good idea to have the winner endorse Axiata. The impact is greater compared to having Yani & Nadine do the endorsing.

I've read in other forums this is a first parent-child win in AR history, another TARA first aside from the all female win in S-1.

Another AR first is a shopping scene by contestant. Nothing beats TARA.
Back to top Go down
subfriend

subfriend

PostSubject: Re: First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread*   First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 pm

yeah hope they will iwn Smile go natasha & hussein
cheers king queen bounce I love you cheers flower
Back to top Go down
subfriend

subfriend

PostSubject: Re: First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread*   First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 pm

omg he just give up
btw good job
congrats richards! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread*   First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Win for Indonesia *Cheering Thread*
Page 1 of 1