Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?

Go down 
+2
dexter02
RaG@zZo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? Empty
PostSubject: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 am

I was really surprised and was not expecting at all that Natasha & Hussein arrived 2nd place on this leg...

Are they the dark horse that the other teams should watch out for? they have proven to be a strong team on this episode, I just hope that it wasn't just luck, would love to see this team on the final 3... =)
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:42 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
I was really surprised and was not expecting at all that Natasha & Hussein arrived 2nd place on this leg...

Are they the dark horse that the other teams should watch out for? they have proven to be a strong team on this episode, I just hope that it wasn't just luck, would love to see this team on the final 3... =)

they are definitely the dark horse of the competition.
spoilers has it that they made it to the finals.
i don't think it's just sheer luck.
they surely have something in them, i just can't put my finger on it.
i love this team! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
road2glory

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Ohh!!! what a spoiler you are!! they are in final three (3)?..haha, now I am not curious..lol, now only two team left it seems.

Anyway, you are right, they are strong team. I like the dad and daughter combo esp when Husseing got excited and kept preaching
Natasha..haha, not just that, he supervised her and also bring wistle!..LOL i think it was cute funny for both. I saw the TARA twice yesterday, one during the air time and the other the rerun show around 12.30 am (Malaysia time) but yet still laughing at whistle thingy.

At the same time relief that Ethan and Khairie still in the race thus far and sad to see Ivan and Hilda go. Last episode wass more emotional than the rest of the episode..
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 pm

dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

Gosh, sorry to say this but.. FUCK YOU!! ..
If you are going to tell a spoiler, use the "WARNING" .. o0o o0o o0o!! what a shit you are .. ( anti-SPOILER)
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:46 am

1vv1nj3 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

If you are going to tell a spoiler, use the "WARNING" .. o0o o0o o0o!! what a shit you are .. ( anti-SPOILER)

it's a big spoiler...you dumbass !!! Mad
F**K...
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:55 am

mr. cullen wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

F**K...

i'm sorry but i thought you are smart enough to know that episodic forums obviously contain spoilers hence the asterisks ****.
and just so you know, that spoiler about natasha and hussein being in the top three, i just read it somewhere in this forum so i just reiterated what i read.

@ ivy: i really want to respond to your cursing but i'd rather not. that just shows how you are as a person. i know you are mad but the way you talk is so unbecoming of a lady. what a shame!

@ mr. cullen: i may be many things but i'm not dumb.

i'm really sorry if i gave you misery but calling names is not necessary and you don't even know me personally. i'm not a troublemaker but i just can't accept being treated this way.
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:29 pm

If richards, jess and lani and hussein and natasha is the final 3...
I think I will root for the father and daughter team to win! though I love the pinoy teams Smile
Back to top Go down
mr. cullen

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:44 pm

dexter02 wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

F**K...

i'm sorry but i thought you are smart enough to know that episodic forums obviously contain spoilers hence the asterisks ****.
and just so you know, that spoiler about natasha and hussein being in the top three, i just read it somewhere in this forum so i just reiterated what i read.

@ ivy: i really want to respond to your cursing but i'd rather not. that just shows how you are as a person. i know you are mad but the way you talk is so unbecoming of a lady. what a shame!

i'm really sorry if i gave you misery but calling names is not necessary and you don't even know me personally. i'm not a troublemaker but i just can't accept being treated this way.

I tought these spoilers just for episode 6...not spoiler for all the entire episodes... Rolling Eyes

but I'm sorry for everything I've said to you...
peace... bounce
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:29 pm

So, it's better not to visit the forum right? Wink..
Good..

You are so great, WOW.. ~ Great great ~
Hey apple?
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 pm

mr. cullen wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
mr. cullen wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:

F**K...

I tought these spoilers just for episode 6...not spoiler for all the entire episodes... Rolling Eyes

but I'm sorry for everything I've said to you...
peace... bounce

apology accepted. i'm also sorry for the spoiler. i really am.
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 pm

1vv1nj3 wrote:
So, it's better not to visit the forum right? Wink..
Good..

You are so great, WOW.. ~ Great great ~
Hey apple?

You are totally putting it out of context.
And I never said that i was great.
I just responded to you being condescending to me.
You cursed at me. What did you expect me to do? Say thank you?
I already said sorry.
I've learned my lesson.
I won't give spoilers anymore even if it has already been given.
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:31 pm

They could be the winners. They have a commercial. If they won this season is the best. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?   NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NATASHA & HUSSEIN - DARK HORSE?
Page 1 of 1