Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Prediction Game Cancellation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chin-go

chin-go

Prediction Game Cancellation Empty
PostSubject: Prediction Game Cancellation   Prediction Game Cancellation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:04 pm

This is hard for me guys.. but i have no choice but to cancel Prediction Game..
I am extremely busy these days and i wasn't able to even take a note for the game's answers.. The participant for this season is also not reaching the quota.. it won't be exciting... so i will have to cancel this season's prediction game.. let's hope we can do it next season....

i am really really sorry for this hopefully you guys will still have a great foruming experience here...

HAPPY FORUMING everyone! Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Prediction Game Cancellation   Prediction Game Cancellation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:13 am

chin-go wrote:
I am extremely busy these days and i wasn't able to even take a note for the game's answers.. The participant for this season is also not reaching the quota.. it won't be exciting... so i will have to cancel this season's prediction game.. let's hope we can do it next season....

i am really really sorry for this hopefully you guys will still have a great foruming experience here...

cheers

hmmm, kinda sad to hear that, but okay...
Back to top Go down
ericng19

ericng19

PostSubject: Re: Prediction Game Cancellation   Prediction Game Cancellation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 pm

chin-go wrote:

cheers
That's Okay, but do promo this forum to TARA's fans out there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prediction Game Cancellation   Prediction Game Cancellation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prediction Game Cancellation
Page 1 of 1