Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

bye nadine n yani

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chin-go

chin-go

bye nadine n yani Empty
PostSubject: bye nadine n yani   bye nadine n yani I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:37 am

we had NOBAR with them yesterday.. it's cool!

they're really cool people (so are uncle Hussein and Natasha)

it is really sad to see them go, but it is what it is.. just remember that they did everything they could.. they want to be in the race completely! Yani is a sport TV presenter, she's sporty and she said that joining TARA is also her dream. She was a loyal viewers of TARA like us..

Not everything you see in the video is 'complete'...

the producers chose not to show Yani's roadblock and why did they take the 4 hours penalty in the worst roadblock ever.. but there's a reason behind it.. ahahah

not to mention the 'sudden' car breakdown in the first episode..

well yani n nadine is surely the victim this season.. but what gone is gone Smile

i hope they had fun in the race and continue to do so in their life.. the best for you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

bye nadine n yani Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye nadine n yani   bye nadine n yani I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:49 pm

chin-go wrote:
we had NOBAR with them yesterday.. it's cool!

they're really cool people (so are uncle Hussein and Natasha)

it is really sad to see them go, but it is what it is.. just remember that they did everything they could.. they want to be in the race completely! Yani is a sport TV presenter, she's sporty and she said that joining TARA is also her dream. She was a loyal viewers of TARA like us..

Not everything you see in the video is 'complete'...

the producers chose not to show Yani's roadblock and why did they take the 4 hours penalty in the worst roadblock ever.. but there's a reason behind it.. ahahah

not to mention the 'sudden' car breakdown in the first episode..

well yani n nadine is surely the victim this season.. but what gone is gone Smile

i hope they had fun in the race and continue to do so in their life.. the best for you guys! Very Happy

what's the reason??

Spill everything here!! hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
tikaa

tikaa

bye nadine n yani Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye nadine n yani   bye nadine n yani I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:29 pm

chin, i didnt hear what Yani said about her roadblock. could you please tell me, eh us here? hehehe
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

bye nadine n yani Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye nadine n yani   bye nadine n yani I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 am

tikaa wrote:
chin, i didnt hear what Yani said about her roadblock. could you please tell me, eh us here? hehehe

Yeah!! SPILL IT!!!

BTW, I envy you guys so much Sad
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

bye nadine n yani Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye nadine n yani   bye nadine n yani I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
tikaa wrote:

Yeah!! SPILL IT!!!

BTW, I envy you guys so much Sad

Me too! I'm so envious of you guys!
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

bye nadine n yani Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye nadine n yani   bye nadine n yani I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:47 am

no reply yet from chin? Smile
Back to top Go down
tikaa

tikaa

bye nadine n yani Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye nadine n yani   bye nadine n yani I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:24 pm

hmm not yet, he's got an accident last two weeks, he also canceled nobar on 7th of october. hopefully he could reply after his rest from the accident.

get weel soon chin !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bye nadine n yani Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye nadine n yani   bye nadine n yani I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bye nadine n yani
Page 1 of 1