Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try

Go down 
+7
RaG@zZo
will
cabioTAR
YobLatino
1vv1nj3
chin-go
4everblue
11 posters
AuthorMessage
4everblue

4everblue

Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try Empty
PostSubject: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 am

Has anyone here tried the Sea Walk?

I haven't sea-walked'ed ever but it looks pretty interesting Very Happy

Do you think that RB, considering the circumstances (time limit and all) was difficult or no it isn't? And what did you think about Khairie Ethan re-surfacing and having that 2nd try, do you think that was fair?

I think TARA kinda messed up with that, am not sayin K E shouldn't have been given that 2nd chance, it's just that I'm leaning kinda towards it's not fair for the others PLUS the fact that TARA-AXN should've thought about such an occurence and coud've ..created extra puzzle/boards and let the time alloted be consumed in one try only coz i think on 2nd try, he did get the same time-alloted as the others right? but he already saw the piece and could've thought of a better strategy since the 'time' element is obviously a nerve-wracking factor for anyone who took the RB then

right? whatever, I don't know, what do you think?
scratch

Last edited by 4everblue on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am

i completely agree..

not only this is the most ridiculous roadblock ever in TARA, it is also NOT FAIR! how can K n E got the second chance (exactly like what 4everblue wrote above)..

if you want to make a roadblock like this, you shouldn't apply the 4 hours penalty.. it should just being a 30 minutes duration task, if the teams failed, they have to try again after 10 minutes or something like this.. The 4 hours penalty is just a mess.. NO USE at all.. and having E n K to redo the task while the others have to take the 4 hours penalty is the messiest mess this episode.. afterall, like Blue said, they already know how to do the task when they go in for the 2nd time..
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:44 pm

I am a Malaysian, but I couldn't deny the facts..
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 pm

I asked some racers s and said "each team were given 30 minutes for that RB then if you re-surface, wait for all other teams to finish then do it agn" so does this mean K got another 30 minutes? another piece of the puzzle: editing.
i guess we got confused since editing dint show whether they were given the 4-hr. penalty or they opted to take it. and/or what's the purpose of 'em numbers? will the teams turn be or should've been one at a time or per 3's or W.
geez
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Rectified some of the erroneos facts that you guys wrote.

First. It was Ethan who did the roadblock and dived in the water. Not Khairie.

Second. The chain broke before the time had expired. The judges gaves Ethan a second try.

Third. If contestant cannot complete to take the chain out inder the stipulated time, they will be penalized a 4 hour penalty.

Please get you facts first before misnformed people.

The Malaysia team did it. They earned the 5th place.

Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:09 pm

YobLatino wrote:

Second. The chain broke before the time had expired. The judges gaves Ethan a second try.

Third. If contestant cannot complete to take the chain out inder the stipulated time, they will be penalized a 4 hour penalty.

and how can this be fair? Very Happy

then when i feel like i've been there for 25 minutes and i'm not getting anywhere, let's just break the chain Smile

what we're saying is if the judges gave ethan the 2nd chance, then he already know what needs to be done under there which ultimately gave them another 30minutes to try and avoid the 4 hours penalty.

do you know that maybe 10 minutes of the time given are used to understand/figure the challenge? if ethan already figured out how to do it, then he will not need to throw preparation time and go straight to the task. no wonder he got it..

It is not a fault of Ethan n Khairie, it is a mistake of the producers.
Back to top Go down
cabioTAR

cabioTAR

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:45 pm

chin-go wrote:

then when i feel like i've been there for 25 minutes and i'm not getting anywhere, let's just break the chain Smile

what we're saying is if the judges gave ethan the 2nd chance, then he already know what needs to be done under there which ultimately gave them another 30minutes to try and avoid the 4 hours penalty.

do you know that maybe 10 minutes of the time given are used to understand/figure the challenge? if ethan already figured out how to do it, then he will not need to throw preparation time and go straight to the task. no wonder he got it..

If there was a rule stated that if they broke the chain, the have 2nd chance ... so Ethan moved was brilliant ...
Back to top Go down
https://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/cabiotar.blogspot.com
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:10 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
chin-go wrote:

If there was a rule stated that if they broke the chain, the have 2nd chance ... so Ethan moved was brilliant ...

yes it is.. Ethan worked brilliantly.. it is the producers who mess this roadblock...
Back to top Go down
will

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:09 am

I think other contestants that cannot finish in 30 minutes should be given 2 more chances to try ...
after that only give penalty, then its fairer la
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:12 pm

YobLatino wrote:

obviously you're Malaysian and an Ethan-Khairie follower, thanks for the correction on the names

First and foremost, don't get all worked up, dude LOL

Secondly, I presented questions and not facts Razz Giving observations on a reality tv show which you watch one-time could hardly be facts and don't splice my words into some things they are not

Thirdly, giving opinions on how the rules could've been and varying opinions about the show we've just watched particularly TARA4 is the very essence of the forum and i think you are the one misinformed about this

cyclops
Back to top Go down
4everblue

4everblue

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:15 pm

cabioTAR wrote:
chin-go wrote:

TRUE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:00 pm

if the other racers thought about this "breaking the chain"... then they could have all done that (before their time elapsed) and given the chance to try it again for the 2nd time which will give all the teams advantage because they have already an idea how to do it...

there's something not right with the task rule, but what's done is done... I thinkk TARA producers should learn from this confusion...
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:27 pm

exactly this is for me definitely one of the worst roadblocks ever
Back to top Go down
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:04 am

i just wanna say that...how claire/michelle not use chance to complete this task?...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
FauziGonzalez

FauziGonzalez

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:06 am

4everblue wrote:
YobLatino wrote:

obviously you're Malaysian and an Ethan-Khairie follower, thanks for the correction on the names

Secondly, I presented questions and not facts Razz Giving observations on a reality tv show which you watch one-time could hardly be facts and don't splice my words into some things they are not

Thirdly, giving opinions on how the rules could've been and varying opinions about the show we've just watched particularly TARA4 is the very essence of the forum and i think you are the one misinformed about this

cyclops

YobLatino..Malaysian?...not Pinoy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Fauzi-Gonzalez/100000132091621
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:46 pm

FauziGonzalez wrote:
4everblue wrote:
YobLatino wrote:

cyclops

Yup Fauzi, I think he's Malaysian, he just love putting the country Philippines in his location... =)

Last edited by RaG@zZo on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:45 pm

It is unfair but let's give credit where credit is due. Ethan did a good job during his second try which other racers failed to do. The problem with the task was that the producers did not foresee the possibility of the key being broken. That's why they had to make a decision which was unfair to the other racers.
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm

dexter02 wrote:
It is unfair but let's give credit where credit is due. Ethan did a good job during his second try which other racers failed to do. The problem with the task was that the producers did not foresee the possibility of the key being broken. That's why they had to make a decision which was unfair to the other racers.

yea, the task-ruling wasn't that well-planned, hmmm
Back to top Go down
dexter02

dexter02

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
dexter02 wrote:

yea, the task-ruling wasn't that well-planned, hmmm

yup. that is one of the things they have to work on.
Back to top Go down
YobLatino

YobLatino

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
4everblue wrote:
YobLatino wrote:

cyclops

Yup Fauzi, I think he's Malaysian, he just love putting the country Philippines in his location... =)

Well, you are one MISINFORMED person. Of course, I am a Malaysian, but working in Manila, The Phillipines.
Back to top Go down
RaG@zZo

RaG@zZo

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:33 pm

YobLatino wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
4everblue wrote:
YobLatino wrote:

cyclops

Well, you are one MISINFORMED person. Of course, I am a Malaysian, but working in Manila, The Phillipines.

oh! so you're in the Philippines at this moment?... hmmmmm..... (borrowed from Zee)
Back to top Go down
Mai-Siomai

Mai-Siomai

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:40 pm

RaG@zZo wrote:
YobLatino wrote:
RaG@zZo wrote:
FauziGonzalez wrote:
4everblue wrote:
YobLatino wrote:

cyclops

oh! so you're in the Philippines at this moment?... hmmmmm..... (borrowed from Zee)

Hey Ragz.....since Yob is in Manila....why don't we invite him to one of the gatherings?! hmmm.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try   Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Walk & Ethan's 2nd try
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Episodic Forums*Warning: contain spoilers* :: *EPISODE 2*-
Jump to: