Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to TARA forum!
CHAT with the Racers here TONIGHT: Monday 7:30 p.m. WIB with Indonesia's Natasha and Hussein!!!

TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! Empty
PostSubject: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:56 am

Here's the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://tara.forumotion.com
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 am

thanks for the link. Waiting for episode 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:15 pm

i downloaded the 1st episode on Monday... i believe the 2nd will also come on Monday Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:01 pm

chin-go wrote:
i downloaded the 1st episode on Monday... i believe the 2nd will also come on Monday Smile

next Monday or the Monday after that??
Back to top Go down
VI

VI

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Hope someone upload it on youtube... plz
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:

next monday of course
usually in US Tvc SHows, only 1 day is needed to find the torrent, but because this is asia longer time is needed.. haha
Back to top Go down
chin-go

chin-go

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Z-1988 wrote:
chin-go wrote:

next monday of course
usually in US Tv Shows, only 1 day is needed to find the torrent, but because this is asia longer time is needed.. haha
Back to top Go down
Z-1988

Z-1988

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:15 pm

VI wrote:
Hope someone upload it on youtube... plz

Amen for that!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:19 am

Does anyone know how to fasten the Torrent download rate? ;(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:03 am

1vv1nj3 wrote:

Unfortunately, for torrent to have faster downloads, it must have a lot of seeders. And it looks like, only one or two people seeding, resulting to a very slow speed rate.

When you say seeding, it means leaving the torrent on your directory and not deleting it on your bittorrent client so that you can share it by means of uploading.

We would like to ask those who have downloaded the torrent to seed as long as you can so people can successfully download episode 1.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://tara.forumotion.com
1vv1nj3

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Admin wrote:
1vv1nj3 wrote:

Unfortunately, for torrent to have faster downloads, it must have a lot of seeders. And it looks like, only one or two people seeding, resulting to a very slow speed rate.

When you say seeding, it means leaving the torrent on your directory and not deleting it on your bittorrent client so that you can share it by means of uploading.

We would like to ask those who have downloaded the torrent to seed as long as you can so people can successfully download episode 1.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm downloading it right now.. but what happen if i have ltos of seed put low downloading rate.. It's like 17mb only ;(.. but I have like 12/100 seeders .. ( this is for movie that i download )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP!   TARA 4 EPISODE 1 TORRENT IS UP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1